NARS Stolen Kisses

Filtered by age: 30-35
NARS Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.1

on 3/14/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i love this pinky caramel gloss for a slightly darker than nude lip. i've already repurchased, as i wear it a lot. neutral without being muddy, flat, or orangey. NARS glosses are my favorite for their thick, moist texture, superior color payoff, and significant amount of product in the tube.

on 4/22/2011 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There's lots to love about this one, when you talk about the gloss itself.

This is a great, medium-sheer (but still with good color payoff) caramel-pinky nude, that avoids the cadaver-nude look that I often run into with neutrals. My lips don't have all that much pigment, anyway, so this makes them look great, very natural. Great with a smoky eye or just for every day. I agree there's a slight smell of lanolin, definitely, but I notice that it goes away after 5-10 minutes and I don't find it unbearable.

The price is an awful, awful lot for a gloss - but given the fact that it has great staying power and I keep using it, rather than stacking it with the other would-be wonders in my closet, I think it's a worthy purchase.

NARS packaging can be a nightmare, since it gets covered in whatever may have even slightly spilled in your makeup bag, but a quick rub with a damp towel takes it off - until you put it back in there. oh well. Could be worse, right?

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Eh..this shade doesn’t even show up on me. It’s like wearing a gooey lip balm. I still like it as it layers nicely over my darker matte lipsticks. The price is unforgivable. Once this tube is through…I’m through with stolen kisses.

on 10/7/2009 10:28:00 AM

This is my new favorite lipgloss. It is perfect - I cannot believe it - not too pink, not too brown, with just a hint of shimmer so it's not in that flat, scary "dead nude" family.

I'd had it for several months, having purchased based on the reviews I'd read here - but hadn't tried it, b/c of the crazy amount of other glosses I have - and I can't believe I waited so long -

Lovely consistency and staying power, like all of NARS' glosses (at least for me). Great color - a medium nude/pinky/brown, with a hint of shimmer, so you don't look dead. I paired this with a soft brown smoky eye and a hint of bronzer and I look like I am rested and fresh (when I really am pregnant and exhausted).

Will be getting a backup as soon as I can!!! Highly recommended - I bet this would work for lots of people.

on 11/4/2008 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Besides Nars' Orgasm lipgloss, this is my 2nd favorite lipgloss. Great neutral brown/mauve shade that gives the perfect natural pouty look. I am Asian/Pacific Islander and have a light/medium complexion, brown eyes, and black hair, and I love how natural this gloss looks.

on 11/29/2007 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was on a quest to find a natural/nude lipgloss and I ended up buying this one. It is a nice natural/nude colour, but probably not a "wow" on me. I am not a huge lipgloss fan, because of their staying power. I will use up this tube, but probably won't repurchase as I'm not a huge nude lips fan, either. But the colour is nice and exactly what I was looking for when purchasing.

This lipgloss is just plain ugly on me. It is a flat, light brown with a TINY bit of pink. It just clashes terribly with my skin coloring (NC37-42). This plastic odor is also a turn off. I will not be finishing my tube, let alone repurchasing. For reference, NC 37-42 olive complexion.

on 3/31/2007 3:34:00 AM

This is a great every day lipgloss. I wear it to work with an almost bare face. It looks like lip balm with a little bit more color and shine. It feels slippery and moisturizing when you put it on, and the moisture lasts all day.

I guess some people won't like how subtle the color is since it's practically nude. Some people will want more glossy shine or frosty look. But if you want a fairly sheer, modern looking lip gloss for work or a casual day, Stolen Kisses is for you.

on 12/15/2006 3:40:00 AM

initially there was a very strange smell when i started using it but it could be for being brand spanking new. cuz afterwards, i never noticed the smell again. such a pretty neutral color - hard to describe, basically it's my natural lip color but a hint or two "brownish pink-er". and the shine factor is awesome! definite must-have for fall!

I'm not sure I agree with the other opinions that this isn't pigmented. I think that it's rather pigmented. However, it's not opaque if that's what some people are looking for. It's an elegant neutral creamy pinky brown with the subtlest of gold sparkles. Perfect for my Asian C3 complexion, brown hair and brown eyes.

As with other non-frosty Nars lipglasses it's smooth and relatively long-lasting. Doesn't get gritty. It's not too sticky yet imparts good shine.