NARS Stolen Kisses

Filtered by age: 19-24
NARS Stolen Kisses
nars belize female trouble stolen kisses dolce

4.5

This was my first NARS lipgloss I love the color, however I was very dissapointed with the staying power. Maybe its because I have very pigmented lips but when I put this on, thirty mins later my natural lip color is showing through :( If you love NARS and/or if you don't have very pigmented lips you might want to give it a shot as it is a beautiful color, a sheer dark caramel with some pink in it. I will not repurchase however I do plan on looking for a similar color with better staying power.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Freakin' loveee this shade! It looks so subtle but also so sexy! I definitely wear this almost every day or out at night. Looks great, lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't chap my lips.

i've been wearing this pretty much everyday for the past week. for me that says a lot, i probably have 100 lip products =/ stolen kisses is a mid-tone brown with a hint of pink, it also has a slight amount of multi-dimensional reflects. it's great for an everyday mlbb/nudie color. you'll look instantly put together upon application. it contains 8 grams of product which isn't too bad for the cost. i find that this lipgloss last a pretty long time. the only time i really have to reapply it is after eating. it also has a good amount of pigmentation, but not so much that it looks overly opaque or pasty. i love everything about this gloss and will definitely be repurchasing when this runs out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Stolen Kisses is a very pretty, shiny pink with a touch of light brown. Just pigmented enough to give lips an “almost nude” look but still has enough pigment to make my naturally pink pigmented lips darker. Great texture, like all NARS lip glosses… not sticky or goopy, no strong scent or taste, decent lasting power. IMO, Stolen Kisses is just alright on its own, but looks absolutely amazing layered over NARS lip stains, especially Pampa (I have the duo tube), or lip sticks. I’m quite fond of the rubbery NARS packaging, too. I’d repurchase.

on 3/19/2007 5:47:00 PM

Love this gloss, the perfect neutral thats fleshy and creamy without being too nude or washed out at all. It is about 1 shade lighter than my lips and makes them look very full and pouty. It appears shiny matte on the lips but when you look REALLY close you can see almost indistingishable(sp??) gold shimmer, i really dont like shimmer lately though so no worries if you dont either, it just looks like shine. Ive been wearing it all week by itself and on top of their sabrina lip treatment, which is very light pink. both look gorgeous. Im thinkin HG neutral gloss.

This is the perfect nude lip gloss for me. I am NC20 and I have a hard time finding nude lipglosses because they usually wash me out. This, however, is very neutral and I like that it isn't extremely highly pigmented because that's what makes it look good on me. A nice pinky, mauve-y, caramel-y color. Would repurchase.

on 9/8/2006 1:13:00 PM

This gloss is worth the price and rarely would you find a gloss that is! It's quite different from the current Nars glosses... the texture, quality, and pigmentation all seemed to be ramped up for this one in particular. To be honest, I'm quite glad!

On my NC30 skintone and strong lip pigmentation, this doesn't come up caramel on me as seen in the tube but it becomes this glorious deep rose with a chocolate undertone. Similar to the shades found in BB Brownie Shimmerbrick. Definite pinky rose with bronze/caramel/chocolate tones in it. Very very pretty. The pigmentation in this one is very high and it's a silky smooth gloss. Though it did seem to have a slight shimmer on my hand, on the lips, it just comes off as being a high impact shine. Also, it's not tacky like other ones. There's hardly a scent in this too. A big rave from me. :D continued >>

on 7/31/2006 5:24:00 PM

love this new lipgloss, i typically like nars lipgloss texture and this one is no exception. works good with my nc30 skin, black hair, brown eyes.