4.4

price range

Reviews

from

18 years ago

This smells delicious, and is reasonably priced, unlike some Fresh products--what I mean by that is that shea butter is expensive and Fresh didn't make it even more so. The chocolate and orange blend together very well--my hands felt really soft and smooth after using this. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

18 years ago

Amazing moisturizer, even better scent. The luscious orange chocolate makes my mouth water the minute I open the beautiful golden tin, and even a stranger made a comment when I wore it. It's expensive as heck though, and it's not something I'd use daily, as much as I'd like to, I find myself saving it for special occasions simply because of the expense.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBrown

3.0

19 years ago

I love the yummy smell and the product itself, but found it was sorta hard to get out of the container unless you have some sort of "scoop." I also liked the gold tin and box packaging, but ultimately it is not worth the high retail price.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

19 years ago

This stuff smells heavenly. I literally wanted to eat it the second I opened the box! The gold tin is fancy ... I love having it sitting out on my bathroom counter. The shea butter does wonders for my dry elbows, knees, and neck. Overall awesome product!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

19 years ago

This stuff ROCKS. I bought it on a whim at PIR because it smelled so good and C$36 for that big tin didn't seem so unreasonable. The reason I'm raving about this product is because it is an AMAZING moisturizing product. I had super dry patches on my face from an allergic reaction. Nothing was working on them until I tried putting some of the shea butter on them. 1 week later the patches were totally gone and my skin is nice and soft. It also works fabulously on heels and elbows and anything else that needs deep moisture. FABULOUS! =)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

from

19 years ago

Wonderful product!! I use it on my hands & feet at night & my skin is so soft & ready for sandal weather!! The smell is also a plus - orange chocolate - & it's not greasy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29