Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.8

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have used it for close to a month and I am very happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin, breakouts for no apparent reason, I can go for months with clear skin then out of the blue breakout. I bought this product after a breakout that lasted 3months! I had literally given up. I used it for a week and there was noticable improvement after using for a week, I am glad to say my skin has almost cleared up completely. Product does not dry up the skin equally amazing. I will definitely be using for a long time to come.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great scrub! It makes my skin feel smooth and squeaky clean :) This salicylic acid helped my pimples and this scrub just refreshed my face. I would definitely repurchase :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My sister had this product and I decided to give it a try. I love it. I use it day and night b/c I have acne prone skin. I love how my face tingles after using it. It's a great price. If your skin is acne prone and oily, you should give it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I should have known when my sister gave this to me something was wrong.lol. This scrub gave me the worst breakout I have seen in a long time. At first I thought it was just purging my skin but after 2 weeks I realized that my skin did not likey :/ However, I did give it 2 lippes for how smooth it got my skin but I would not repurchase nor would I recommend. Thanx sis!

on 7/18/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Prior to using this product I had used Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser/Scrub and I have to say that they don't come close to this product!! Although Clean and Clear's Morning Burst isn't used for acne, I had found that after using the Neutrogena scrub my face was sooo soft, my pores had reduced and my skin was glowing!! I use this scrub with the Deep cleanser and I am loving it! It really reduced my acne, and prevents further breakouts! I will definitely be using this product again and again :)

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

OMG i love this face wash .. ok i was having a nasty breakout last year .. so i went to the dermo and he put me on tazorac .. which worked great .With the tazorac i used the this cleanser in the morning to wash my face and put the taz on at night .. my face cleared up great , so i figured it was the taz that did the trick ( it was not only the taz) . So about a month ago i started breaking out again and i didn't know why , i was using proactiv and it didnt do anything .. so i was in walgreens and i see this face wash (Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub) and im saying to myself " well i used this before so i mines well give it another try ". So i figured i will wash my face in the morning and night with this and just put on the proactiv lotion ... OMG in week my face was clear .. it's soo crazy i tried everything and to think that this face wash cleared up my skin is soo weird ... im telling you this does the trick .. i dont know what the hell is in this stuff but it works wonders.. gooo get it it

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I purchased a few days ago for $5 @ Target and have been using it to help with my occasional breakouts. It's extremely abrasive and of all the scrubs I have ever used never have I encountered one so harsh. I had a very unusual reaction to the scrub after I rinse it off, my face suddenly becomes very hot. I don't know if it's due to the mix of menthol/salicylic acid but in addition to my hot face, the smell is unpleasant to say the least but at least it's not strong. The packaging is good, very easy to dispense the product.I'll update when I can see some other results because so far I havn't noticed anything mind blowing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Ewww. After washing my face with this scrub and following up with a toner, I was dissapointed to see so much left over dirt on the cotton ball. This product did very little in cleaning my face! It smells good though, but I'll keep this wash as a back up when I'm out of my fave, St. Ives.