Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

2.8

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The only cleanser that controls my breakouts. 4 stars because I still breakout but not as bad as when I use other cleansers. This one is the winner. So far.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I don't have acne problems but lately u had been getting some really bad break outs on my forehead and so I decided to try this. I really regret it because it broke me out really bad. I got small bumps everywhere and on top of that started developing cystic bumps. Maybe allergic or my skin doesn't like salicylic acid at all because I never used any products to wash my face that had that in it. I know my cousin used this stuff and his skin was pretty nice. I would not recommend this with people who have sensitive skin and breakout using a lot of products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Using this everyday is a little too much and will leave your skin raw and hurt, as it did with mine when I used it everyday at first.

This more suitable to use every other day or x3/week. It leaves my skin smooth and refreshed afterwards. The beads are gentle enough.

However, I have not noticed much improvement on my acne, and I've been using this for 6 months. I also wish this came in a pump instead of a tube.

on 11/14/2008 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this for few months, every other night, to exfoliate and help with acne. The formula is fairly gentle, microbeads aren't too harsh, they rinse off easily, and my face feels nice and cool after using it. However, I am not sure if I am seeing significant improvement yet. I'll continue using it and see what happens.

on 7/16/2007 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this was wonderful when i first bought this, but after a few weeks, my skin started breaking out everywhere, this is a piece of crap

on 4/14/2007 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Oh wow! I have only been using this scrub for 1 week and I've already fallen in love. My skin is prone to clogged and enlarged pored, oily shine, and the monthly breakouts. My main concern would be the pores, it seems there is little that can be done for this. However, one week later, they are significantly smaller, I'm guessing b/c the glycolic acid in this product is keeping them cleared out. Seriously, I am a skin product junkie, I have tried everything from Lauder to Clinique to St. Ives and this one rocks! So far, I just use it at night but may go ahead and use it in the morning too because it seems gentle enough.