Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.8

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 6/10/2016 11:51:00 AM

Surprised this doesn't have more reviews.

I'm 31, and since I was probably 21 this has been in my shower along with almost every girlfriend's of mine.

I don't suffer from acne and I don't think any of them ever have either, but this is just such a classic product. I use this when I need a little something extra on my skin (normally I use a gentle foaming cleanser followed by a little of this).

When I wash with this, my skin is left feeling clean but not tight and dry. This is the only salisylic acid product I use I think it's enough to keep even hormonal pimples that might have popped up at bay.

Will always have this product in my shower.

This scrub works well at refreshing the skin. It gives quite a strong exfoliation so you only need to use a small amount and rub lightly. It makes my face feel very clean and fresh. It doesn't cause redness or irritation, nor does it scratch my face. It is reasonably priced and available in drugstores. I personally would not use this everyday though as it is quite an intense scrub. I would use this once or twice a week at most. It is a nice product but I wouldn't repurchase as I prefer St. Ive's Apricot Scrub.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this but grabbing my oily face much more

on 10/11/2014 8:40:00 AM

I bought this after I ran out of the face wash that came with the Neutrogena acne system. I used it for 5 days before I had to take it back to the store. This stuff broke me out something fierce! I went from having fairly clear skin to 6 pimples in 5 days. The scrubbing beads are nice but it leaves behind a film on my skin and makes it feel super oily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my 8th or so bottle now. Perhaps even more.

I don't use this product for the use intended. I don't really get many breakouts or pimples in general.

I found out by accident that this scrub helps soothe my eczema and helps get rid of my uncomfortable dry patches. I'm able to use this everyday but sometimes I skip a day or two so not to use it too much. I love the tingly sensation, it soothes the itching and doesn't sting when applied to my sore skin.

I couldn't live without this product, I do buy other scrubs just to try and even make my own sometimes but I always come back to this.

I love it :) If it was ever discontinued I'd be devastated.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The only cleanser that controls my breakouts. 4 stars because I still breakout but not as bad as when I use other cleansers. This one is the winner. So far.

LOVE IT!
Really soft scrub, for my delicate areas, and sometimes when my skin in playing up.

Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I've repurchased over and over again for the past four years.

on 2/20/2013 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Repurchased over and over again. A great scrub. It has very fine exfoliating beads that aren't too abrasive on the skin. Even my partner who has very sensitive skin can use it with no problems. Does a good job of exfoliating my skin and doesn't leave it with that tight feeling afterwards which I appreciate. I do use this daily and have found no problems with irration or break outs. Will continue to repurchase.

on 6/19/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

For someone who has oily, acne prone skin like myself, this scrub is great. It has salicylic acid as an active ingredient which I find very effective in cutting through oils. I use it 3-4x per week to keep acne at bay. When I do get minor breakouts, this scrub dries them up within a couple of days. The scrub is also very good at removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I have not experienced any irritation from it but then I don't use it daily so the experience may be different for someone who has sensitive skin and use it everyday.