Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 5/11/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

ABSOLUTE GOD SENT PRODUCT. I have tried everything for my acne and I really didn't want to go to the dermatologist and this caught my eye and my mum bought it for me. I've been using it for only 3 days and my skin is almost completely clear!! I fell asleep with my makeup on and paniced that I would breakout but nope!! This gets rid of dirt makeup and oil so well and I don't even need spot treatment!! I had a painful pimple coming in then I tried this and it was gone over night!! BUY IT IF YOU HAVE OILY ACNE PRONE SKIN IT WORKS BEST !!!!!

This is a great product! I have been using this over the winter once or twice a week to slough off the dead, dry skin. During the summer I use the Rapid Clear scrub once a day but this product is great to use to exfoliate while not drying it out.

I'm pretty sure I'd buy it again, I'm in the middle of using it, and so far I love it!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

on 7/23/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this product for about 6 months. When I ran out a couple times, I tried something different and have always come back to it.

Price- Drugstore price, great quality.

Packaging- I love how the tube opens at the bottom. It makes getting the product out much easier.

My Skin- I have oily skin with pores that always seem to be clogged, which of course results in blackheads and little red bumps.

Smell- Not overpowering like most acne products.

Texture- It is gritty so you know that it exfoliates, but it is also creamy so it is gentle for everyday use.

Sensitive- I have a lot of allergies to various products causing my eyes to swell, sometimes even swell shut. This product does not cause me any such problems.

Result- After washing my face twice a day with this product, I am left with smooth, soft skin that feels refreshed. It helps to clear out my pores and reduce redness all while not drying out my skin.

Conclusion- I truly love this product and will continue using it for a long time to come. You should give it a try!

I absolutely Love this product. I use it every night to every other night and It works amazing! I buy this every time I run out!

I've been using this product for over a year now and am only on my 2-3 tube. Despite the fact that the container says daily scrub and suggests to "cleanse twice a day," I only use this in the mornings, and only about 5 days a week, so each tube lasts me a really long time. I use this product in the morning and follow up with an Aveeno face moisturizer with spf, and my skin usually looks pretty great (if i do say so myself). My skin was never too bad to begin with; I generally had two or fewer pimples at a time. I hardly ever get pimples now. I don't know if it's Neutragena or just that I'm getting older and out of that teenager-crazy-hormone stage but I'm definitely going to keep using it. Only thing is that after you use it, it leaves your skin feeling pretty tight, which i know some people don't like. I personally like that feeling cause it feels clean to me, but not dry or flaky. Love this product.

on 1/29/2010 3:31:00 PM

I use this when I shower after the warm water has loosened my skin up a bit. I find that exfoliate a few times a week keeps my skin clear and helps prevent break outs. I also use the scrubbing body wash and I find these to be a great combination. Love the line

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I borrowed this one afternoon from a roommate to get off a ton of makeup I wore during a movie shoot earlier in the day. My skin was feeling very flaky and gross, and I wanted something to exfoliate. I have acne now, so I figured this would help. Well, it did remove all my makeup, but it BURNED SO BAD! I have used products before with 2% BHA (salicylic acid) without that sensation, so I don't know what else is in this, but WOW did it hurt! My face was very red and tight after, so I actually mixed some Cetaphil cream into my Olay Complete lotion to prevent dryness. I would not buy this on my own considering it burned. The only pro of this is that it did a good job of exfoliating and removing foundation. If you have sensitive skin, stay away. I am still looking for a good scrub for my acne/sensitive skin.

on 11/8/2008 1:59:00 PM

I got a sample tube of this while buying another Neutrogena product. As far as scrubs go, I felt there weren't as many "scrubbies" in this one as I have seen in others. That said, these scrubbies do dissolve well, you won't find them permanently imbedded in your facial sponge or washcloth! It left my skin feeling smooth and conditioned. The scent is nice. I could do without the menthol.

A lot of people have complained about breakouts--I didn't use it long enough to find that out. (Scrubs tend to give me the deep cyst-type breakouts so I was being cautious.) Overall, this product is just OK. I wouldn't buy again.