Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.5

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 5/11/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

ABSOLUTE GOD SENT PRODUCT. I have tried everything for my acne and I really didn't want to go to the dermatologist and this caught my eye and my mum bought it for me. I've been using it for only 3 days and my skin is almost completely clear!! I fell asleep with my makeup on and paniced that I would breakout but nope!! This gets rid of dirt makeup and oil so well and I don't even need spot treatment!! I had a painful pimple coming in then I tried this and it was gone over night!! BUY IT IF YOU HAVE OILY ACNE PRONE SKIN IT WORKS BEST !!!!!

on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have used it for close to a month and I am very happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin, breakouts for no apparent reason, I can go for months with clear skin then out of the blue breakout. I bought this product after a breakout that lasted 3months! I had literally given up. I used it for a week and there was noticable improvement after using for a week, I am glad to say my skin has almost cleared up completely. Product does not dry up the skin equally amazing. I will definitely be using for a long time to come.

on 4/15/2013 1:56:00 PM

This stuff is great! I bought it Saturday and now it's Monday, I have used it two times (once a day) and its great! I have extremely oily skin and it gets rid of the oil for a good amount of time. I used to buy 100 dollar face cream for my acne but i wont have to anymore! :) It makes my face tingle and smell wonderful! Definitely a great buy and a perfect price!

I absolutely Love this product. I use it every night to every other night and It works amazing! I buy this every time I run out!

At first I loved this scrub! My face felt exfoliated and cleansed but not tight or dry. I used this as my daily scrub for about a month then the horrible happened... My face is now an awful, uneven, red tomato): My skin has never been sensitive so I'm guessing there are some very harsh chemicals in this product. Note: I've never had a reaction to salicylic acid before. Although this product ultimately made my skin worse it has inspired me to take a more natural approach to my skincare routine, so thanks for that!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

I've been battling moderate acne since I was 11 (I am now 34) and have tried EVERY product under the sun with NO results...I either broke out more, or my face just cracked and fell to the ground (as it is also sensitive).

I decided to try Neutrogena's acne wash daily scrub after reading the reviews here and man I am glad! My skin has never been this clear or smooth since I was a kid. I am in love.

When I ran out of my first tube, I did switch to another product...only for my skin to freak out again. So I went back to the daily scrub and do not plan on deviating ever again! :D

on 2/21/2011 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I don't really review face washes because I rarely see any improvement/results when I do decide to stick with one, but I felt this product deserves my praises. For reference I have combination, acne-prone skin leaning towards more of the cystic type of acne. I have used several other Neutrogena products targeted for acne-prone skin that yielded little to no results, but I think this daily scrub has truly improved my skin and it's clarity. I have been using this product consistently for the past 2 months both morning and night (in conjunction with my J&J Purpose cleanser) and it has done wonders for my skin. I think gentle daily exfoliation is what my skin needed - my face has been the clearest it has ever been since it went haywire 3 years ago. This product feels cool and refreshing on my skin and the exfoliating beads really are gentle. No burning, stinging or excessive drying - skin feels smooth and clean. Packaging is average and scent is like all Neutrogena face products. Found in most drugstores averaging between $4 - $6 depending on where you buy it. Will definitely repurchase.

on 11/1/2010 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have 2 words....CYSTIC ACNE!!!! HATE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

My sister had this product and I decided to give it a try. I love it. I use it day and night b/c I have acne prone skin. I love how my face tingles after using it. It's a great price. If your skin is acne prone and oily, you should give it a try.

I like this product to get rid of my dead skin. It is kind of harsh for a daily scrub. It is very rough. It does not get rid of acne. The only reason i like this product and would recommend it is if you have lots of dead/ dry skin on your face. I also like the minty feeling it gives my face.