Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.8

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 6/10/2016 11:51:00 AM

Surprised this doesn't have more reviews.

I'm 31, and since I was probably 21 this has been in my shower along with almost every girlfriend's of mine.

I don't suffer from acne and I don't think any of them ever have either, but this is just such a classic product. I use this when I need a little something extra on my skin (normally I use a gentle foaming cleanser followed by a little of this).

When I wash with this, my skin is left feeling clean but not tight and dry. This is the only salisylic acid product I use I think it's enough to keep even hormonal pimples that might have popped up at bay.

Will always have this product in my shower.

This scrub works well at refreshing the skin. It gives quite a strong exfoliation so you only need to use a small amount and rub lightly. It makes my face feel very clean and fresh. It doesn't cause redness or irritation, nor does it scratch my face. It is reasonably priced and available in drugstores. I personally would not use this everyday though as it is quite an intense scrub. I would use this once or twice a week at most. It is a nice product but I wouldn't repurchase as I prefer St. Ive's Apricot Scrub.

on 10/11/2014 8:40:00 AM

I bought this after I ran out of the face wash that came with the Neutrogena acne system. I used it for 5 days before I had to take it back to the store. This stuff broke me out something fierce! I went from having fairly clear skin to 6 pimples in 5 days. The scrubbing beads are nice but it leaves behind a film on my skin and makes it feel super oily.

This is a great product! I have been using this over the winter once or twice a week to slough off the dead, dry skin. During the summer I use the Rapid Clear scrub once a day but this product is great to use to exfoliate while not drying it out.

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

LOVE IT!
Really soft scrub, for my delicate areas, and sometimes when my skin in playing up.

Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I've repurchased over and over again for the past four years.

on 6/22/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is a great product but it Does not keep the acne away. Even though it says it is used to stop breakouts before they start it does NOT work. It is gentle though and is a great mask to wear.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great scrub! It makes my skin feel smooth and squeaky clean :) This salicylic acid helped my pimples and this scrub just refreshed my face. I would definitely repurchase :)

on 3/12/2012 12:46:00 AM

Great product at a great price. Helps keep breakouts at bay. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this scrub (used gently) keeps me pretty clear. I would say that if you have congested skin it is great but probably would irritate cystic acne.