Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by skin type : Other
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 5/9/2007 1:43:00 AM

Its alright. It gives me a nice glow and it has prevented me from getting those deep blackheads i usually get on my forehead. I've been breaking out on my chin but that might be hormonal because it started before i switched cleansing products. Umm, as far as oiliness is concerned i can't see a significant increase. It makes my skin feel nice. :)

UPDATE: it started breaking me out, i cut down to once a day, and now i've eliminated it from my routine and i'm clearing up. sorry guys, too harsh for me.

on 4/17/2007 3:08:00 AM

My skin is prone to breaking out but ever since I used this I've noticed that my pores have become significantly smaller and my skin has definately cleared up. I bought this out of a whim because I couldn't find any St. Apricot's Scrub, but am I ever glad I got this instead!

This is a great cleanser and scrub! It's very gentle but good at sloughing off the flakies. It also cleans well and has a nice lotion-like texture. I use it to wash my face at the end of the day after wearing sunscreen and makeup. I'm also very acne-prone and oily, and it doesn't cause any problems (may even help) in that area.