Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

4.7

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

I've been battling moderate acne since I was 11 (I am now 34) and have tried EVERY product under the sun with NO results...I either broke out more, or my face just cracked and fell to the ground (as it is also sensitive).

I decided to try Neutrogena's acne wash daily scrub after reading the reviews here and man I am glad! My skin has never been this clear or smooth since I was a kid. I am in love.

When I ran out of my first tube, I did switch to another product...only for my skin to freak out again. So I went back to the daily scrub and do not plan on deviating ever again! :D

on 4/26/2010 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a great scrub. I use it every other day or so, in the shower as my scrub (not as my cleanser) and have gone through a few tubes over the years. It's gentle and doesn't scrach my skin, but leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I like that this has 2% salicylic acid 'cause it tingles and feels like it's doing something, but isn't the least bit drying. I've just picked up the newer green "acne stress control" scrub and will give that a go now .. hopefully it's as great or even better!

on 4/24/2007 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product I use this in the morning or at night right after I am done taking off my m/u with a seperate cleanser. Depending on how my skin is I just use it about once a day, 3X a week.This helps keep my breakouts under control. Keep in mind that this is not a m/u remover, other wise a fantastic product esp. considering I have never had any luck w/ neutrogena products.

edit: I am still using this and it works great, the minute I feel a bump coming I use this and it just stops the breakout. Please do not use this over active breakout! OUCH!! It causes bacteria to spread and creates even more problems.