Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.9

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 5/11/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

ABSOLUTE GOD SENT PRODUCT. I have tried everything for my acne and I really didn't want to go to the dermatologist and this caught my eye and my mum bought it for me. I've been using it for only 3 days and my skin is almost completely clear!! I fell asleep with my makeup on and paniced that I would breakout but nope!! This gets rid of dirt makeup and oil so well and I don't even need spot treatment!! I had a painful pimple coming in then I tried this and it was gone over night!! BUY IT IF YOU HAVE OILY ACNE PRONE SKIN IT WORKS BEST !!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my 8th or so bottle now. Perhaps even more.

I don't use this product for the use intended. I don't really get many breakouts or pimples in general.

I found out by accident that this scrub helps soothe my eczema and helps get rid of my uncomfortable dry patches. I'm able to use this everyday but sometimes I skip a day or two so not to use it too much. I love the tingly sensation, it soothes the itching and doesn't sting when applied to my sore skin.

I couldn't live without this product, I do buy other scrubs just to try and even make my own sometimes but I always come back to this.

I love it :) If it was ever discontinued I'd be devastated.

on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have used it for close to a month and I am very happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin, breakouts for no apparent reason, I can go for months with clear skin then out of the blue breakout. I bought this product after a breakout that lasted 3months! I had literally given up. I used it for a week and there was noticable improvement after using for a week, I am glad to say my skin has almost cleared up completely. Product does not dry up the skin equally amazing. I will definitely be using for a long time to come.

This is a great product! I have been using this over the winter once or twice a week to slough off the dead, dry skin. During the summer I use the Rapid Clear scrub once a day but this product is great to use to exfoliate while not drying it out.

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

on 7/23/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this product for about 6 months. When I ran out a couple times, I tried something different and have always come back to it.

Price- Drugstore price, great quality.

Packaging- I love how the tube opens at the bottom. It makes getting the product out much easier.

My Skin- I have oily skin with pores that always seem to be clogged, which of course results in blackheads and little red bumps.

Smell- Not overpowering like most acne products.

Texture- It is gritty so you know that it exfoliates, but it is also creamy so it is gentle for everyday use.

Sensitive- I have a lot of allergies to various products causing my eyes to swell, sometimes even swell shut. This product does not cause me any such problems.

Result- After washing my face twice a day with this product, I am left with smooth, soft skin that feels refreshed. It helps to clear out my pores and reduce redness all while not drying out my skin.

Conclusion- I truly love this product and will continue using it for a long time to come. You should give it a try!

on 4/15/2013 1:56:00 PM

This stuff is great! I bought it Saturday and now it's Monday, I have used it two times (once a day) and its great! I have extremely oily skin and it gets rid of the oil for a good amount of time. I used to buy 100 dollar face cream for my acne but i wont have to anymore! :) It makes my face tingle and smell wonderful! Definitely a great buy and a perfect price!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I've repurchased over and over again for the past four years.

on 2/20/2013 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Repurchased over and over again. A great scrub. It has very fine exfoliating beads that aren't too abrasive on the skin. Even my partner who has very sensitive skin can use it with no problems. Does a good job of exfoliating my skin and doesn't leave it with that tight feeling afterwards which I appreciate. I do use this daily and have found no problems with irration or break outs. Will continue to repurchase.

on 6/19/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

For someone who has oily, acne prone skin like myself, this scrub is great. It has salicylic acid as an active ingredient which I find very effective in cutting through oils. I use it 3-4x per week to keep acne at bay. When I do get minor breakouts, this scrub dries them up within a couple of days. The scrub is also very good at removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I have not experienced any irritation from it but then I don't use it daily so the experience may be different for someone who has sensitive skin and use it everyday.