Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by age: 36-43
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

4.5

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

I'm a repeat buyer and user of this daily scrub. It's fantastic on my combo/oily/dry skin that occasionally breaks out with pimples. My pimples vary from small to cystic types. Either way, this scrub truly helps make them disappear. I feel like my skin gets balanced out after each use.

I've tried other similar products only to return to this one.

I hope it never gets discontinued.

on 11/8/2008 1:59:00 PM

I got a sample tube of this while buying another Neutrogena product. As far as scrubs go, I felt there weren't as many "scrubbies" in this one as I have seen in others. That said, these scrubbies do dissolve well, you won't find them permanently imbedded in your facial sponge or washcloth! It left my skin feeling smooth and conditioned. The scent is nice. I could do without the menthol.

A lot of people have complained about breakouts--I didn't use it long enough to find that out. (Scrubs tend to give me the deep cyst-type breakouts so I was being cautious.) Overall, this product is just OK. I wouldn't buy again.

on 6/6/2007 8:29:00 AM

I have very sensitive skin. At 39 I still have monthly breakouts. I don't use this product on a daily basis because my skin is too sensitive for a daily scrub. However, at the first sign of a breakout I use this cleanser followed by Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin. It calms my skin and clears it up.

I jumped on the band wagon with this scrub. I must say I'm impressed. This will be a staple for me. I love it.