Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 5/11/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

ABSOLUTE GOD SENT PRODUCT. I have tried everything for my acne and I really didn't want to go to the dermatologist and this caught my eye and my mum bought it for me. I've been using it for only 3 days and my skin is almost completely clear!! I fell asleep with my makeup on and paniced that I would breakout but nope!! This gets rid of dirt makeup and oil so well and I don't even need spot treatment!! I had a painful pimple coming in then I tried this and it was gone over night!! BUY IT IF YOU HAVE OILY ACNE PRONE SKIN IT WORKS BEST !!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this but grabbing my oily face much more

I'm pretty sure I'd buy it again, I'm in the middle of using it, and so far I love it!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

on 7/23/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this product for about 6 months. When I ran out a couple times, I tried something different and have always come back to it.

Price- Drugstore price, great quality.

Packaging- I love how the tube opens at the bottom. It makes getting the product out much easier.

My Skin- I have oily skin with pores that always seem to be clogged, which of course results in blackheads and little red bumps.

Smell- Not overpowering like most acne products.

Texture- It is gritty so you know that it exfoliates, but it is also creamy so it is gentle for everyday use.

Sensitive- I have a lot of allergies to various products causing my eyes to swell, sometimes even swell shut. This product does not cause me any such problems.

Result- After washing my face twice a day with this product, I am left with smooth, soft skin that feels refreshed. It helps to clear out my pores and reduce redness all while not drying out my skin.

Conclusion- I truly love this product and will continue using it for a long time to come. You should give it a try!

on 4/15/2013 1:56:00 PM

This stuff is great! I bought it Saturday and now it's Monday, I have used it two times (once a day) and its great! I have extremely oily skin and it gets rid of the oil for a good amount of time. I used to buy 100 dollar face cream for my acne but i wont have to anymore! :) It makes my face tingle and smell wonderful! Definitely a great buy and a perfect price!

I absolutely Love this product. I use it every night to every other night and It works amazing! I buy this every time I run out!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great scrub! It makes my skin feel smooth and squeaky clean :) This salicylic acid helped my pimples and this scrub just refreshed my face. I would definitely repurchase :)

I've been using this product for over a year now and am only on my 2-3 tube. Despite the fact that the container says daily scrub and suggests to "cleanse twice a day," I only use this in the mornings, and only about 5 days a week, so each tube lasts me a really long time. I use this product in the morning and follow up with an Aveeno face moisturizer with spf, and my skin usually looks pretty great (if i do say so myself). My skin was never too bad to begin with; I generally had two or fewer pimples at a time. I hardly ever get pimples now. I don't know if it's Neutragena or just that I'm getting older and out of that teenager-crazy-hormone stage but I'm definitely going to keep using it. Only thing is that after you use it, it leaves your skin feeling pretty tight, which i know some people don't like. I personally like that feeling cause it feels clean to me, but not dry or flaky. Love this product.

At first I loved this scrub! My face felt exfoliated and cleansed but not tight or dry. I used this as my daily scrub for about a month then the horrible happened... My face is now an awful, uneven, red tomato): My skin has never been sensitive so I'm guessing there are some very harsh chemicals in this product. Note: I've never had a reaction to salicylic acid before. Although this product ultimately made my skin worse it has inspired me to take a more natural approach to my skincare routine, so thanks for that!