KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 4/22/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a great body butter. It's moisturizing yet not greasy. I live in a hot/humid climate and a lot of moisturizers make me sweaty when I am outdoors. Not this one! It penetrates well. It doesn't feel like it's sitting on my skin.

I highly recommend it. The scent is light and pleasant.

on 12/15/2006 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this cream. It melts in and is wonderful after a shower. I hate that it costs so much but it is perfect for the winter when my skin tends to get extra dry. I always get so many compliments because of the smell -- I don't need any perfume. Also, I love the smell of the wild rose face cream!

Popular Lotions / Creams