KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.5

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 10/5/2010 4:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product at sephora several months ago but i have so many unopened HE lotions and body butters I felt like I should wait. For a lotion, yes it is on the thicker side but i'm used to body butters and products made solely of shea (from l'occitane). So this didn't seem think for me. However it was moisturizing and it went strainght in my skin, I didn'y care much for the spicy fruit scent but my boyfriend of 3 years (poor thing has smelled so many lotions i'm surprised his sense of smell can tell the difference between verbena or Trish by Trish Mcevoy). But he liked it, and I mostly use my lotions so i can smell good for him. Korres is also a greek product which I never knew. But anyhow, I'm very pleased with it. The only con is the big cap that I lost the day I opened it. For my lotions and butters (unless they're in a tub) I'd like to have a cap that attached to the bottle. Anyways 2 thumbs up, and in 5 years when I'm almost done with my lotions/crenes/body butters this will be something I would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this at TJ Maxx for 4.99. I don't love the scent, but it is light and fades quickly. However, this formula is extraordinary. I have extremely dry skin and this is the only lotion that seems to last. The one complaint I have is that it does not absorb as quickly as I would like. However, the results are well worth it.

Not greasy or oily.. a fabulous, great quality body butter.
Feels amazing. One thing that gets me is the smell... I expected to love it, and it actually kinda makes me nauseous but I do have a very sensitive sense of smell.
I use this on my elbows and arms, even on my face. It is great for my legs since they can get dry and itchy after shaving.
I would buy this product again-but another scent.

This product is definitely more expensive that I first had thought..
it goes for about $27 for the 7.95 fl oz (235 ml) size. But a little does go a long way and this will last me quite some time, especially since I use it about every other day.

on 6/29/2006 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I thought i'd never find the smell of my dreams but i have! and it's in this product!
I had tried in the past the Guava Body Butter but i wasn't satisfied. And then a lady let me try out this one and i fell instantly in love with it.
What's even better is that it's not as greasy as the guava body butter and that it sinks perfectly into the skin. My skin is always soft and glowing!
I love love love this product