KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.9

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/22/2011 2:11:00 PM

This was a really good and moisturizing product. I was really satisfied and I could feel my skin becoming softer and more hydrated each day.

I love the korres brand and love their body butters!! It's really the only moisturizers I've come across that make my skin soft!! I love it!! This one is my fav. since it smells so good!! My only complaint is that they are pricey for what you get. They run out fast if you use it all over. So for that reason, I use only occasionally and use cheaper stuff.

I bought this in the squeeze tube and I love this! I have tried the Korres Yogurt one as well and finished it and I usually never finish cream, so this says a lot! This cream is super rich and thick so be sure to rub it in very well. This is the only body butter that actually keeps me moisturized. I put it on at night after my bath and I am still moisturized. The scent is light and slightly fruity and non offensive...a must try ladies! The fig one is delicious too.

Not greasy or oily.. a fabulous, great quality body butter.
Feels amazing. One thing that gets me is the smell... I expected to love it, and it actually kinda makes me nauseous but I do have a very sensitive sense of smell.
I use this on my elbows and arms, even on my face. It is great for my legs since they can get dry and itchy after shaving.
I would buy this product again-but another scent.

This product is definitely more expensive that I first had thought..
it goes for about $27 for the 7.95 fl oz (235 ml) size. But a little does go a long way and this will last me quite some time, especially since I use it about every other day.

on 11/20/2008 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works like a charm and smells heavenly. I don't find the same problems with the product taking too long to absorb that others do, but the price means that I have to ration it out carefully.

on 11/20/2006 5:03:00 PM

I don't like the price ($19.50 for 6 ounces) but the product is so nice. Not greasy or oily as the other reviewers stated, wonderful scent. My BF who complains about lotiony hands doesn't complain about this.

on 10/16/2006 11:15:00 PM

I've tried it all...natural, synthetic, drug store, department store, health food store. This is it. This is as good as it gets. Besides the wonderful Quince aroma, it just melts into the skin to soften and protect. All day. All night. I had no clue Korres was so good. I love the dispenser also...protects the product from oxidation and pumps easily. I use this right after the shower on dampish skin, and it takes a bit to sink in, but when it does, lordy, it feels good. No greasey or oily feel, just soft, supple skin. UhhmHuhhm. Love it...

Popular Lotions / Creams