KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/8/2011 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a very thick and creamy body butter. It takes a while to get absorbed into my skin, thicker than Lush's dream cream. I have very dry skin and I prefer moisturizers that's on the thicker side but this is even alittle too thick for me. It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin smooth and soft.

The scent is fresh, not great but just ok for me, disappears after a while. Container is a pump dispenser, very convenient and sanitary. Does not contain harmful ingredients like mineral oil, parabens etc

This is pretty expensive but totally worth it if you have extremely dry skin and needed a heavy duty moisturizer. Or you can use it on very dry areas like elbows, knees etc

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Just when I thought I have encountered every ingredient for body lotions imaginable, Korres came out with a surprise. I didn't even known what "quince" is, but I had to get it. Delightfully rich both in terms of smell and texture. My only complaint is that it is expensive and I go through one bottle quickly.

on 6/6/2011 8:59:00 PM

Korres body butters are a thick cream that leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It absorbs well without feeling greasy like L'Occitane shea butter ultra rich cream did. Quince is a nice scent - I like it; I don't love it. I'm going to try other body butter scents to see if I do find one I love, but if not, I'm happy to repurchase Quince again.

on 4/28/2011 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the lotion (it moisturizes and does what it promises to do) but I HATE the smell. Seriuously, it smells like Windex. I only use it on the parts of body that are farthest from my nose (like my feet) and I still smell it -_- I won't be buying this again.

i love the smell of this body butter. it makes me happy every time i put it on & it's so moisturizing. the only thing i don't like about it is that it doesn't absorb very quickly into my skin so it sits on top of my skin for a while. i usually use it at night & by morning, my skin is supple and moisturized!

on 11/15/2010 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the perfect body butter! The product itself is quite heavy, and seems like it won't get absorbed, and sometimes if I apply a lot I massage it in with both hands, but it does get absorbed in less than a minute. I've only used it a couple of times so far, but I feel that if I use it at night, my arms and legs still feel pretty soft in the morning.

I'm not very good at noticing, describing or differentiating between scents, and I wasn't really sure what a quince was, but all I can say is that while it does smell quite fruity when first squeezed out of the container, the scent wears away pretty fast. That's a plus for me as I don't always enjoy smelling like my lotion all day.

The container is a huge plus because it just seems more sanitary. It is a bottle with a squeeze dispenser kind of thing. I definitely want to try new Korres products in the future.

on 8/25/2010 6:47:00 PM

This body butter is super moisturizing and lasts a long time. But.......I can't stand the scent! I've been using it up, because I don't like to waste, but the scent is just to strong for me. Someone at work even commented that my office smelled like a bath and body store and I had only used a tiny bit on my elbow.

on 12/10/2009 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This actually was a GWP but I checked the price and it's $$$ for the little tube.
Nice fragrance but not as good a moisturizer for hands as Lubriderm with Shea and Coca Butters.

on 11/29/2009 5:53:00 PM

Great great product. Unfortunately where I live there are no Marshall's so I have to buy it at the Korres store or at Sephora for $9.50 but it's worth it! It last a long time. It's very thick and creamy (which I love) and all you need is a very small amount of product.

on 10/23/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After reading that other reviewers bought this body butter for $4 at TJ Maxx, I immediately headed over to my local TJ Maxx. No Korres products sold at all. I even checked Marshall's--no Korres there either. I ended up buying the product on Beauty.com
I heard that Korres is discontinuing the Quince scent, which is too bad because I really like it. It is a very light feminine scent. I also have the Jasmine body butter. They smell really good mixed together too. I think it is a much more feminine scent than Guava. It has a more subtle smell than the Jasmine.