Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.1

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 5/27/2011 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had high hopes for this body butter, having very dry skin especially on my shins. But frankly, it disappointed me. The texture is quite thick and creamy, yet I didn't find it particularly moisturizing, and while I liked the scent upon first application, I now find that it disturbs my nose. So far, the best body cream for me has been Mama Mio Omega Super-rich Bodycream, which really delivers.
*edit* One month later, and I'm adding one lippie. This bodybutter is OK for moisturizing my shins, but I probably won't repurchase because I prefer more lightly scented creams and lotions.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have this in the 50ml tube...much better than the pump dispenser option in my opinion (easier to control, doesn't get stuck). This is a very rich body cream, much like Bliss or L'occitane creams. It is highly fragranced on application, but it fades gently so I've never become sick of the scent. The quince body butter smells like fruit jam (well the quince fruit is used to make jam!). If you enjoy strong, sweet fragrances you will love this. The thicker consistency of the product really goes a long way and moisturises beautifully, especially during winter months. The 'natural products' label is a bit misleading, but at least the ingredients list do not read like a science experiment.

on 1/30/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a true body butter; it begins a bit thick and opaque but warms to become soft and decadent. I hate oily lotions, and this butter stops just before that line. The scent is light and pleasant, and the packaging is cute and non-messy. It isn't a must-have, but I may branch out and purchase another scent in the future.

on 12/1/2009 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this lotion as an alternative to LaVanila. It is luscious and I use it only on my hands, and need only a small amount. Perfect for winter, it is velvety soft and even though pricey, it's worth it.

on 11/10/2009 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very thick lotion. I found this at Marshall's for $3. It applies very thickly and when I first applied it my leg was white until I rubbed it in, kind of like when you put on sunscreen. I like the fact that the scent is not overbearing. I put it on at night and when I woke up this morning my skin was still soft. Would repurchase.

on 12/6/2008 4:40:00 PM

Love it! Goes on smooth, doesn't leave greasy film and smells great! Really works on dry patches.

on 5/2/2007 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore Korres Body Butters - they make moisturising a real pleasure. I'm equally in love with the Quince and the Guava. I like the Guava for the summer as it smells just like the beach. The Quince reminds me of 'love hearts' sweets! They both smell divine and are amazing at hydrating the skin. My only gripe is the amount you get in the tube, I'm a total addict, I get through them far too quickly.

FYI: I am a product junkie; normally I get bored of products and try something else. But I always come back to Korres moisturisers, which really does illustrate how much of a fan I am.

continued >>

on 1/7/2007 2:53:00 AM

I got this free. The smell is not my favorite, but it doesn't really linger for long. It moisturizes like none other though. When I run out, I will probably buy this for myself. Maybe just in a different scent.

Update: This cream is better than I first thought. It actually got rid of some old red scars on the top of my feet left by some really awful sandals nearly a year ago. The packaging also keeps the cream free from contamination. Now my only complaint is that it doesn't last long enough!

on 12/23/2006 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Oh my god this smells horrible, but it moisturizes ok.