Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Korres Quince Body Butter

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 10/23/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by all of the good reviews for this product. I have somewhat dry skin and this barely moisturised it at all. I'm not too keen on the smell either, which is both sickly sweet and sour like fruit that's past its sell-by date. The only positive I can think of is the pump packaging which is very hygienic.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Just when I thought I have encountered every ingredient for body lotions imaginable, Korres came out with a surprise. I didn't even known what "quince" is, but I had to get it. Delightfully rich both in terms of smell and texture. My only complaint is that it is expensive and I go through one bottle quickly.

on 11/15/2010 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the perfect body butter! The product itself is quite heavy, and seems like it won't get absorbed, and sometimes if I apply a lot I massage it in with both hands, but it does get absorbed in less than a minute. I've only used it a couple of times so far, but I feel that if I use it at night, my arms and legs still feel pretty soft in the morning.

I'm not very good at noticing, describing or differentiating between scents, and I wasn't really sure what a quince was, but all I can say is that while it does smell quite fruity when first squeezed out of the container, the scent wears away pretty fast. That's a plus for me as I don't always enjoy smelling like my lotion all day.

The container is a huge plus because it just seems more sanitary. It is a bottle with a squeeze dispenser kind of thing. I definitely want to try new Korres products in the future.

on 8/25/2010 6:47:00 PM

This body butter is super moisturizing and lasts a long time. But.......I can't stand the scent! I've been using it up, because I don't like to waste, but the scent is just to strong for me. Someone at work even commented that my office smelled like a bath and body store and I had only used a tiny bit on my elbow.

on 12/10/2009 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This actually was a GWP but I checked the price and it's $$$ for the little tube.
Nice fragrance but not as good a moisturizer for hands as Lubriderm with Shea and Coca Butters.

on 12/1/2009 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this lotion as an alternative to LaVanila. It is luscious and I use it only on my hands, and need only a small amount. Perfect for winter, it is velvety soft and even though pricey, it's worth it.

on 11/10/2009 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very thick lotion. I found this at Marshall's for $3. It applies very thickly and when I first applied it my leg was white until I rubbed it in, kind of like when you put on sunscreen. I like the fact that the scent is not overbearing. I put it on at night and when I woke up this morning my skin was still soft. Would repurchase.

on 10/5/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

(I wanted to give this 3.5 lippes because of my personal preference on the fragrance that I wasn't too crazy about, but this really is a fantastic product, so a 4 it was!) The review:

I found this at a TJ Maxx/Marshalls or whatever and was aware of the rave reviews and it was only $4 (gasp!).... so of course I'm interested and I buy it. This product is really for "dry skin conditions" and I have normal skin so it was a tad thick for my liking, but really did absolutely WONDERS on the texture of my skin. First off, you really have to WORK IT into your skin, this is not a thin liquid that just seeps in. It's very thick, and you have to rub it in for a few seconds. On application and throughout the day, my skin continued to feel super-soft and lightly fragranced, and best of all - completely moisturized! I felt no dryness whatsoever - even the next day. I also love how it's a pump bottle, not a body butter in a jar (yuck) and much easier even then a tube cream, so A+ for packaging! I did not give it a 5 because the smell is OK, it pretty much smells like quince all around, but I did notice a slight pear scent in the fragrance (almost a bit sour), which didn't strike my fancy too much, but it was nothing I couldn't handle for the trade off of great, supple, smooth skin! I recommend this for people who are into natural products, like fruity fragrances, and have super-dry skin - you will like this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this at TJ Maxx for 4.99. I don't love the scent, but it is light and fades quickly. However, this formula is extraordinary. I have extremely dry skin and this is the only lotion that seems to last. The one complaint I have is that it does not absorb as quickly as I would like. However, the results are well worth it.

on 1/21/2008 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A great body butter, gorgeous sweet scent although not as strong as the guava body butter (which smells a bit more tropical). I love the buttery cream texture - very lush and keeps my dry skin smooth and well moisturised. I tend to go for body oils as they are more quickly absorbed and last longer, but this is an exception because I really like using this. Definitely recommend

Popular Lotions / Creams