KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

3.5

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 10/23/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by all of the good reviews for this product. I have somewhat dry skin and this barely moisturised it at all. I'm not too keen on the smell either, which is both sickly sweet and sour like fruit that's past its sell-by date. The only positive I can think of is the pump packaging which is very hygienic.

on 11/10/2009 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very thick lotion. I found this at Marshall's for $3. It applies very thickly and when I first applied it my leg was white until I rubbed it in, kind of like when you put on sunscreen. I like the fact that the scent is not overbearing. I put it on at night and when I woke up this morning my skin was still soft. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this at TJ Maxx for 4.99. I don't love the scent, but it is light and fades quickly. However, this formula is extraordinary. I have extremely dry skin and this is the only lotion that seems to last. The one complaint I have is that it does not absorb as quickly as I would like. However, the results are well worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG. Period. And I don't throw that term around lightly.

I've had problems with dry, scaly, itchy, horrible skin on my legs my whole life. Before I discovered this spectacular body butter, I had been switching between keri unscented and arm and hammer swiss formula in the summer and a homemade shea butter concoction in the winter but, unhappy with with these options, I spent probably $400 a year sampling every fancy new body butter to hit the shelves. You name it, I've probably tried it, hated it, given it to my mom.

But Korres body butter is just about perfect. I've been using it every day for the last two years, and my legs are soft, smooth, not scaly or flaky or itchy or cracked. It's so moisturizing and it sinks in so quickly no matter what climate you're in. I've used this body butter through the dry summer in Las Vegas, REALLY dry winter in Las Vegas, soppy, humid summer in Providence, RI, bracing Chicago winter, near constant rain in Grenada, you name it. It's not greasy, its not slippery, it's just soft.

I find the packaging ideal. Compact and spill-proof for travel, airtight and sanitary, easy to squeeze out the last drop, easy to see when you're about to run out. And the label's pretty, which never hurt anyone.

Scent is obviously a matter of personal preference, but the Quince scent is one of those delicate, bright, fruity scents, kind of pink and happy, that just makes me smile whenever I put it on. It's not very strong and fades away relatively quickly, but applying the lotion is definitely a wonderful olfactory experience and a bright point in my morning routine.

It's not the cheapest stuff in the world, but it's definitely not the most expensive and it's so effective that one little pump tube thing of this lasts me about as long as one of those ginormous drugstore pump bottles used to since I don't have to slather it all over myself morning, noon and night.

Summary: best body lotion I've ever used, hands down. It's sufficiently moisturizing and miraculously quick to sink in no matter what the season or climate. Smells delightful. Good packaging. Not that cheap, but easily, easily worth it. Highly recommended.

Popular Lotions / Creams