KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by skin type : Combination
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.5

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/8/2011 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a very thick and creamy body butter. It takes a while to get absorbed into my skin, thicker than Lush's dream cream. I have very dry skin and I prefer moisturizers that's on the thicker side but this is even alittle too thick for me. It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin smooth and soft.

The scent is fresh, not great but just ok for me, disappears after a while. Container is a pump dispenser, very convenient and sanitary. Does not contain harmful ingredients like mineral oil, parabens etc

This is pretty expensive but totally worth it if you have extremely dry skin and needed a heavy duty moisturizer. Or you can use it on very dry areas like elbows, knees etc

on 6/6/2011 8:59:00 PM

Korres body butters are a thick cream that leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It absorbs well without feeling greasy like L'Occitane shea butter ultra rich cream did. Quince is a nice scent - I like it; I don't love it. I'm going to try other body butter scents to see if I do find one I love, but if not, I'm happy to repurchase Quince again.

I love the korres brand and love their body butters!! It's really the only moisturizers I've come across that make my skin soft!! I love it!! This one is my fav. since it smells so good!! My only complaint is that they are pricey for what you get. They run out fast if you use it all over. So for that reason, I use only occasionally and use cheaper stuff.

i love the smell of this body butter. it makes me happy every time i put it on & it's so moisturizing. the only thing i don't like about it is that it doesn't absorb very quickly into my skin so it sits on top of my skin for a while. i usually use it at night & by morning, my skin is supple and moisturized!

on 11/15/2010 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the perfect body butter! The product itself is quite heavy, and seems like it won't get absorbed, and sometimes if I apply a lot I massage it in with both hands, but it does get absorbed in less than a minute. I've only used it a couple of times so far, but I feel that if I use it at night, my arms and legs still feel pretty soft in the morning.

I'm not very good at noticing, describing or differentiating between scents, and I wasn't really sure what a quince was, but all I can say is that while it does smell quite fruity when first squeezed out of the container, the scent wears away pretty fast. That's a plus for me as I don't always enjoy smelling like my lotion all day.

The container is a huge plus because it just seems more sanitary. It is a bottle with a squeeze dispenser kind of thing. I definitely want to try new Korres products in the future.

on 10/5/2010 4:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product at sephora several months ago but i have so many unopened HE lotions and body butters I felt like I should wait. For a lotion, yes it is on the thicker side but i'm used to body butters and products made solely of shea (from l'occitane). So this didn't seem think for me. However it was moisturizing and it went strainght in my skin, I didn'y care much for the spicy fruit scent but my boyfriend of 3 years (poor thing has smelled so many lotions i'm surprised his sense of smell can tell the difference between verbena or Trish by Trish Mcevoy). But he liked it, and I mostly use my lotions so i can smell good for him. Korres is also a greek product which I never knew. But anyhow, I'm very pleased with it. The only con is the big cap that I lost the day I opened it. For my lotions and butters (unless they're in a tub) I'd like to have a cap that attached to the bottle. Anyways 2 thumbs up, and in 5 years when I'm almost done with my lotions/crenes/body butters this will be something I would repurchase.

on 8/25/2010 6:47:00 PM

This body butter is super moisturizing and lasts a long time. But.......I can't stand the scent! I've been using it up, because I don't like to waste, but the scent is just to strong for me. Someone at work even commented that my office smelled like a bath and body store and I had only used a tiny bit on my elbow.

I got this in a set with Fig&Guava. I didn't care much for the other two because of the scents. This was the one that I really enjoyed. It's a true body butter. Thick at first, but melts into your skin. It did wonders for my winter dry skin. Plus I love the scent. Floral and sweet. Would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is very rich and best for dry skin. I love the scent but have only used it on my hands, it's too rich for my body & might be a little sticky under clothing. I got a small tube half price and it's doing a good job as a hand cream however as it's pricey I won't be re-buying.

on 12/3/2009 5:22:00 PM

Pretty expensive (almost $30 for the big tube) but I got it on sale at TJMaxx, so totally worth it! Thick and creamy, but not greasy. Light scent fades and doesn't overpower or upstage your perfume. I use it on my hands in winter.

Popular Lotions / Creams