KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by skin type : Dry
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.6

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/22/2011 2:11:00 PM

This was a really good and moisturizing product. I was really satisfied and I could feel my skin becoming softer and more hydrated each day.

on 5/27/2011 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I had high hopes for this body butter, having very dry skin especially on my shins. But frankly, it disappointed me. The texture is quite thick and creamy, yet I didn't find it particularly moisturizing, and while I liked the scent upon first application, I now find that it disturbs my nose. So far, the best body cream for me has been Mama Mio Omega Super-rich Bodycream, which really delivers.
*edit* One month later, and I'm adding one lippie. This bodybutter is OK for moisturizing my shins, but I probably won't repurchase because I prefer more lightly scented creams and lotions.

on 11/29/2009 5:53:00 PM

Great great product. Unfortunately where I live there are no Marshall's so I have to buy it at the Korres store or at Sephora for $9.50 but it's worth it! It last a long time. It's very thick and creamy (which I love) and all you need is a very small amount of product.

on 10/23/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After reading that other reviewers bought this body butter for $4 at TJ Maxx, I immediately headed over to my local TJ Maxx. No Korres products sold at all. I even checked Marshall's--no Korres there either. I ended up buying the product on Beauty.com
I heard that Korres is discontinuing the Quince scent, which is too bad because I really like it. It is a very light feminine scent. I also have the Jasmine body butter. They smell really good mixed together too. I think it is a much more feminine scent than Guava. It has a more subtle smell than the Jasmine.

on 5/2/2007 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore Korres Body Butters - they make moisturising a real pleasure. I'm equally in love with the Quince and the Guava. I like the Guava for the summer as it smells just like the beach. The Quince reminds me of 'love hearts' sweets! They both smell divine and are amazing at hydrating the skin. My only gripe is the amount you get in the tube, I'm a total addict, I get through them far too quickly.

FYI: I am a product junkie; normally I get bored of products and try something else. But I always come back to Korres moisturisers, which really does illustrate how much of a fan I am.

continued >>