Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

3.7

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 4/28/2011 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the lotion (it moisturizes and does what it promises to do) but I HATE the smell. Seriuously, it smells like Windex. I only use it on the parts of body that are farthest from my nose (like my feet) and I still smell it -_- I won't be buying this again.

on 12/10/2009 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This actually was a GWP but I checked the price and it's $$$ for the little tube.
Nice fragrance but not as good a moisturizer for hands as Lubriderm with Shea and Coca Butters.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've tried Korres Body Butter in Guava and now Quince. They are great, top notch moisturizers that last all day and smell wonderful. I love that Korres uses natural ingrediants and the price is easy enough on the wallet. A little goes a long way and I prefer to use it right after the shower so it applies easiest and I don't over use the product. I got Quince in the Body Butter Trio (from Sephora) and I do need to say I prefer Guava but Quince is very different and I'm happy to have both. Quince is sweet. Normally I don't care for scents like this but Korres has a way of making me rethink my scent choices. Great body moisturizer. For reference my skin is very dry.