KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by skin type : Normal
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Just when I thought I have encountered every ingredient for body lotions imaginable, Korres came out with a surprise. I didn't even known what "quince" is, but I had to get it. Delightfully rich both in terms of smell and texture. My only complaint is that it is expensive and I go through one bottle quickly.

on 12/1/2009 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this lotion as an alternative to LaVanila. It is luscious and I use it only on my hands, and need only a small amount. Perfect for winter, it is velvety soft and even though pricey, it's worth it.

on 10/5/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

(I wanted to give this 3.5 lippes because of my personal preference on the fragrance that I wasn't too crazy about, but this really is a fantastic product, so a 4 it was!) The review:

I found this at a TJ Maxx/Marshalls or whatever and was aware of the rave reviews and it was only $4 (gasp!).... so of course I'm interested and I buy it. This product is really for "dry skin conditions" and I have normal skin so it was a tad thick for my liking, but really did absolutely WONDERS on the texture of my skin. First off, you really have to WORK IT into your skin, this is not a thin liquid that just seeps in. It's very thick, and you have to rub it in for a few seconds. On application and throughout the day, my skin continued to feel super-soft and lightly fragranced, and best of all - completely moisturized! I felt no dryness whatsoever - even the next day. I also love how it's a pump bottle, not a body butter in a jar (yuck) and much easier even then a tube cream, so A+ for packaging! I did not give it a 5 because the smell is OK, it pretty much smells like quince all around, but I did notice a slight pear scent in the fragrance (almost a bit sour), which didn't strike my fancy too much, but it was nothing I couldn't handle for the trade off of great, supple, smooth skin! I recommend this for people who are into natural products, like fruity fragrances, and have super-dry skin - you will like this!

i love to use this as a hand cream its sooo good! the texture is just lovely

on 2/27/2008 1:35:00 AM

Love all the body butters EXCEPT this one. The smell is dreadful. Go for Guava or Yogurt instead. It is one of the most amazing body lotions I've tried, and I've gone through 3 or 4 tubes of the Guava. But this one...just say no.

Popular Lotions / Creams