KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.3

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/22/2011 2:11:00 PM

This was a really good and moisturizing product. I was really satisfied and I could feel my skin becoming softer and more hydrated each day.

on 11/8/2011 11:43:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a very thick and creamy body butter. It takes a while to get absorbed into my skin, thicker than Lush's dream cream. I have very dry skin and I prefer moisturizers that's on the thicker side but this is even alittle too thick for me. It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin smooth and soft.

The scent is fresh, not great but just ok for me, disappears after a while. Container is a pump dispenser, very convenient and sanitary. Does not contain harmful ingredients like mineral oil, parabens etc

This is pretty expensive but totally worth it if you have extremely dry skin and needed a heavy duty moisturizer. Or you can use it on very dry areas like elbows, knees etc

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Just when I thought I have encountered every ingredient for body lotions imaginable, Korres came out with a surprise. I didn't even known what "quince" is, but I had to get it. Delightfully rich both in terms of smell and texture. My only complaint is that it is expensive and I go through one bottle quickly.

I love the korres brand and love their body butters!! It's really the only moisturizers I've come across that make my skin soft!! I love it!! This one is my fav. since it smells so good!! My only complaint is that they are pricey for what you get. They run out fast if you use it all over. So for that reason, I use only occasionally and use cheaper stuff.

I got this in a set with Fig&Guava. I didn't care much for the other two because of the scents. This was the one that I really enjoyed. It's a true body butter. Thick at first, but melts into your skin. It did wonders for my winter dry skin. Plus I love the scent. Floral and sweet. Would repurchase.

on 12/3/2009 5:22:00 PM

Pretty expensive (almost $30 for the big tube) but I got it on sale at TJMaxx, so totally worth it! Thick and creamy, but not greasy. Light scent fades and doesn't overpower or upstage your perfume. I use it on my hands in winter.

on 12/1/2009 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this lotion as an alternative to LaVanila. It is luscious and I use it only on my hands, and need only a small amount. Perfect for winter, it is velvety soft and even though pricey, it's worth it.

on 11/29/2009 5:53:00 PM

Great great product. Unfortunately where I live there are no Marshall's so I have to buy it at the Korres store or at Sephora for $9.50 but it's worth it! It last a long time. It's very thick and creamy (which I love) and all you need is a very small amount of product.

on 10/23/2009 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After reading that other reviewers bought this body butter for $4 at TJ Maxx, I immediately headed over to my local TJ Maxx. No Korres products sold at all. I even checked Marshall's--no Korres there either. I ended up buying the product on Beauty.com
I heard that Korres is discontinuing the Quince scent, which is too bad because I really like it. It is a very light feminine scent. I also have the Jasmine body butter. They smell really good mixed together too. I think it is a much more feminine scent than Guava. It has a more subtle smell than the Jasmine.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First, I want to thank my sisters at MUA for the reviews. I saw this body butter on HSN which sold 3 full size bottles for 24.00 USD. They claimed it was a great deal and a great product. So, before I ordered I went to Sephora to try it and confirm that it was indeed a good deal. Well, not only did the butter felt amazing ( I have very dry skin) but indeed, each bottle was $21. So I ordered them from HSN thinking I was getting a good deal. Then I saw the reviews that said you can find it at TJMaxx for $4. I run to the store and bought 3 bottles and sure enough, paid only $12. Needless to say, I'll be returning the ones from HSN when they arrive.
The body butter is great, and smells delicious, finally found what works!
Way to go girls!