4.3

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 6/29/2006 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I thought i'd never find the smell of my dreams but i have! and it's in this product!
I had tried in the past the Guava Body Butter but i wasn't satisfied. And then a lady let me try out this one and i fell instantly in love with it.
What's even better is that it's not as greasy as the guava body butter and that it sinks perfectly into the skin. My skin is always soft and glowing!
I love love love this product

on 10/16/2006 11:15:00 PM

I've tried it all...natural, synthetic, drug store, department store, health food store. This is it. This is as good as it gets. Besides the wonderful Quince aroma, it just melts into the skin to soften and protect. All day. All night. I had no clue Korres was so good. I love the dispenser also...protects the product from oxidation and pumps easily. I use this right after the shower on dampish skin, and it takes a bit to sink in, but when it does, lordy, it feels good. No greasey or oily feel, just soft, supple skin. UhhmHuhhm. Love it...

on 11/20/2006 5:03:00 PM

I don't like the price ($19.50 for 6 ounces) but the product is so nice. Not greasy or oily as the other reviewers stated, wonderful scent. My BF who complains about lotiony hands doesn't complain about this.

on 12/15/2006 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this cream. It melts in and is wonderful after a shower. I hate that it costs so much but it is perfect for the winter when my skin tends to get extra dry. I always get so many compliments because of the smell -- I don't need any perfume. Also, I love the smell of the wild rose face cream!

on 12/23/2006 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Oh my god this smells horrible, but it moisturizes ok.

on 12/26/2006 5:46:00 AM

Amazing product! This body butter is creamy, super moisturising, absorbs really fast, and leaves your skin feeling ultra soft and smooth without being greasy. Beware it's very concentrated, so a little goes along way. The Quince scent is a pleasant, floral scent-much stronger than the Guava scent which I happen to prefer over this one. As someone with very dry all year round, I've tried countless so-called "Moisturising" lotions, butters, and oils. Most of them fall short of their claims. They often leave my skin extremely greasy/oily with a tacky residue, or leave my skin feeling not moisturised at all and I'm left having to constantly reapply thru out the day. Not this baby. It delivers what it claims to do. It also has all natural ingredients like guava, shea butter, AND is free of mineral oil, silicone, and propylene glycol. A definite winner!

on 1/7/2007 2:53:00 AM

I got this free. The smell is not my favorite, but it doesn't really linger for long. It moisturizes like none other though. When I run out, I will probably buy this for myself. Maybe just in a different scent.

Update: This cream is better than I first thought. It actually got rid of some old red scars on the top of my feet left by some really awful sandals nearly a year ago. The packaging also keeps the cream free from contamination. Now my only complaint is that it doesn't last long enough!

on 4/24/2007 12:00:00 PM

Love this! Rich, moisturising, plus a great smell! The smell is quite long lasting (which I quite like), but if you're not into that, then I'd definitely go for something else.

on 5/2/2007 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore Korres Body Butters - they make moisturising a real pleasure. I'm equally in love with the Quince and the Guava. I like the Guava for the summer as it smells just like the beach. The Quince reminds me of 'love hearts' sweets! They both smell divine and are amazing at hydrating the skin. My only gripe is the amount you get in the tube, I'm a total addict, I get through them far too quickly.

FYI: I am a product junkie; normally I get bored of products and try something else. But I always come back to Korres moisturisers, which really does illustrate how much of a fan I am.

continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've tried Korres Body Butter in Guava and now Quince. They are great, top notch moisturizers that last all day and smell wonderful. I love that Korres uses natural ingrediants and the price is easy enough on the wallet. A little goes a long way and I prefer to use it right after the shower so it applies easiest and I don't over use the product. I got Quince in the Body Butter Trio (from Sephora) and I do need to say I prefer Guava but Quince is very different and I'm happy to have both. Quince is sweet. Normally I don't care for scents like this but Korres has a way of making me rethink my scent choices. Great body moisturizer. For reference my skin is very dry.