KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

Filtered by skin type : Dry age: 19-24
KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 11/22/2011 2:11:00 PM

This was a really good and moisturizing product. I was really satisfied and I could feel my skin becoming softer and more hydrated each day.

on 5/2/2007 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore Korres Body Butters - they make moisturising a real pleasure. I'm equally in love with the Quince and the Guava. I like the Guava for the summer as it smells just like the beach. The Quince reminds me of 'love hearts' sweets! They both smell divine and are amazing at hydrating the skin. My only gripe is the amount you get in the tube, I'm a total addict, I get through them far too quickly.

FYI: I am a product junkie; normally I get bored of products and try something else. But I always come back to Korres moisturisers, which really does illustrate how much of a fan I am.

continued >>