Filtered by age: 19-24
Korres Quince Body Butter

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

on 10/23/2012 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm surprised by all of the good reviews for this product. I have somewhat dry skin and this barely moisturised it at all. I'm not too keen on the smell either, which is both sickly sweet and sour like fruit that's past its sell-by date. The only positive I can think of is the pump packaging which is very hygienic.

on 11/22/2011 2:11:00 PM

This was a really good and moisturizing product. I was really satisfied and I could feel my skin becoming softer and more hydrated each day.

I got this in a set with Fig&Guava. I didn't care much for the other two because of the scents. This was the one that I really enjoyed. It's a true body butter. Thick at first, but melts into your skin. It did wonders for my winter dry skin. Plus I love the scent. Floral and sweet. Would repurchase.

on 1/30/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a true body butter; it begins a bit thick and opaque but warms to become soft and decadent. I hate oily lotions, and this butter stops just before that line. The scent is light and pleasant, and the packaging is cute and non-messy. It isn't a must-have, but I may branch out and purchase another scent in the future.

on 12/3/2009 5:22:00 PM

Pretty expensive (almost $30 for the big tube) but I got it on sale at TJMaxx, so totally worth it! Thick and creamy, but not greasy. Light scent fades and doesn't overpower or upstage your perfume. I use it on my hands in winter.

I bought this in the squeeze tube and I love this! I have tried the Korres Yogurt one as well and finished it and I usually never finish cream, so this says a lot! This cream is super rich and thick so be sure to rub it in very well. This is the only body butter that actually keeps me moisturized. I put it on at night after my bath and I am still moisturized. The scent is light and slightly fruity and non offensive...a must try ladies! The fig one is delicious too.

on 10/5/2009 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

(I wanted to give this 3.5 lippes because of my personal preference on the fragrance that I wasn't too crazy about, but this really is a fantastic product, so a 4 it was!) The review:

I found this at a TJ Maxx/Marshalls or whatever and was aware of the rave reviews and it was only $4 (gasp!).... so of course I'm interested and I buy it. This product is really for "dry skin conditions" and I have normal skin so it was a tad thick for my liking, but really did absolutely WONDERS on the texture of my skin. First off, you really have to WORK IT into your skin, this is not a thin liquid that just seeps in. It's very thick, and you have to rub it in for a few seconds. On application and throughout the day, my skin continued to feel super-soft and lightly fragranced, and best of all - completely moisturized! I felt no dryness whatsoever - even the next day. I also love how it's a pump bottle, not a body butter in a jar (yuck) and much easier even then a tube cream, so A+ for packaging! I did not give it a 5 because the smell is OK, it pretty much smells like quince all around, but I did notice a slight pear scent in the fragrance (almost a bit sour), which didn't strike my fancy too much, but it was nothing I couldn't handle for the trade off of great, supple, smooth skin! I recommend this for people who are into natural products, like fruity fragrances, and have super-dry skin - you will like this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I found this at TJ Maxx for 4.99. I don't love the scent, but it is light and fades quickly. However, this formula is extraordinary. I have extremely dry skin and this is the only lotion that seems to last. The one complaint I have is that it does not absorb as quickly as I would like. However, the results are well worth it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

THE BEST BODY BUTTER EVER!
SMELLS GREAT!
HG PRODUCT

I adore this body butter. I only use this on my legs because they tend to get dry after I shave them, and this keeps them lovely and soft, I would use it on my elbows/hands too but for me it might be too rich for the rest of my body but thats because I dont have dry skin (besides my legs after shaving) I cant even begin to describe the scent, it reminds me of something, I cant think what, but I can tell you its a beautiful scent, its almost addictive! It takes a bit to rub in, but after its rubbed in, it doesnt leave you greasy for hours like some body butters do, I used it this morning after my shower and its 7:30pm now and my legs still feel really soft and soothed. I really like this product and I would like to try the vanilla-cinnamon scented products next because those are 2 of my favourite scents.

Popular Lotions / Creams