Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

3.8

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 5/30/2017 10:11:00 PM

I only used this during the cold, dry months to help keep my usually oily/normal hair more moisturized. But it didn't really help and only left my hair feeling heavy and weighed down. I was just decluttering when I realized I still have this half used bottle from 6 years ago, so that gives you a sense of how little I liked it. And bad I am at throwing stuff out sometimes!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Along with the shampoo, this conditioner left my hair looking duller, with flyways and not looking very clean whereas normally it is nice and shiny. It smells incredible, but is not worth it for me.

on 1/17/2017 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Hello Hydration is my Holy Grail detangling conditioner. If my hair is a tangled mess this is the magic potion I turn too. Even though a little goes a long way I still am heavy handed with this conditioner. It smells amazing and is very economical. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized and it definitely helps with curl definition. I have even used it to help rinse out a henna treatment and it worked like a charm!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Meh. I put a "yes" for repurchasing because it is a decent enough conditioner. The ingredient list is a little bit above average for the price range as it has plant based ingredients before fragrance listed.

My hair was left somewhat moisturized. However I think I'll only be using this in lieu of a cleansing conditioner because it's a bit too light for me. I need something a bit heavier. With that being said, if your hair is oily or fine you might love this conditioner. The silicone content is pretty low (albeit not silicone-free) so it doesn't weigh hair down like some drugstore conditioners do.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have long, thick hair that simply will not be detangled unless every single strand is saturated with conditioner, root to tip. I go through a *lot* of product. Furthermore, most super-moisturizing conditioners irritate my scalp, producing some really gnarly dandruff. I try other conditioners, but keep coming back to this one - it's the only one that adequately conditions, even when completely rinsed out; doesn't irritate my scalp; is cost effective to use copiously; *and* comes in a big enough bottle (i.e. the pump) to save me from making, quite literally, weekly conditioner runs.

The smell---fake peach, like gummi peach rings---isn't my favorite, but it isn't exactly unpleasant, either. Blue is my favorite color, so I get a minor happy boost from using blue conditioner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a good conditioner, has slip and provides moisture. Seems to work better with certain shampoos than others (e.g. suave shampoos) , not so good with the matching shampoo. I have used it as a leave-in a couple of times and it worked just fine. For co-washing it's alright but I personally prefer the Long term relationship one or any of the naked conditioners. Overall I like to always have one stocked, I don't use it regularly I usually rotate it with other favorites.

on 5/24/2016 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My hairs was more than worst or I must say I have lost every hope of them to even look better but thanks to hello hydration my hairs are coming back to life :* I just love this product and it's actually also good for chemically treated hairs so one just try this for once

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I like most Herbal Essences conditioners and this is no exception. It has good slip, smells amazing and moisturizes well. It leaves my hair soft and shiny without being weighed down. I do still prefer Long Term Relationship over this one but Hello Hydration is definitely in my top favorite HE conditioners. I would and will definitely repurchase.

on 1/15/2016 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Wow. So far (been using it a solid week now) this conditioner has become my HG. I use this with Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo. Great mix. Before using this conditioner, I was running into the issue of my other shampoo/conditioner mix making my hair greasy, but flyish at the same time. I'd been using my old stuff for months. Possibly years, and even did a clarifying - didn't help.

Decided to try this stuff on a whim - I LOVE IT. Used with Body Envy shampoo - I find that my hair, which is down to my chest and fine but a lot of it so it looks thick, dries faster, curls great, and I even have been able to stop using hairspray to set my curls after I curl with a curling iron. This NEVER happens. Whatever is in the Hello Hydration conditioner it helps set my curls and makes them last all day without hairspray. LOVE IT. Give it a try. I also have found that my staticy hair is TOTALLY under control now with this conditioner. I used a moisturizing conditioner before this, but I still had static hair. Especially so now in the winter, but also when wearing my puffer vests - my hair would become a NIGHTMARE of static. Now - when I use Hello Hydration conditioner - I can wear my puffer vests with my hair down - rubbing all over it - and NO STATIC. I love it!

I would NOT recommend using this conditioner with it's matching counterpart (Hello Hydration shampoo). After reading all the prior reviews - mixing the same product line together seems to weigh ppl's hair down. Try it with a different Herbal Essences shampoo - you'll have better results (like Body Envy!)

i have very dry hair so i only wash it once a week (as crazy as that sounds) i use this conditioner with the corresponding shampoo and i must say it does not make a difference. it doesnt moisturize my hair, after im done washing my hair i air dry it and my hair normally is very frizzy and dry so i lather on a bunch of oils but basically it doesnt do what it is supposed to do, so i do not recommend this conditioner (or shampoo)