ULTA Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 19-24
ULTA Mineral Powder Foundation

1.5

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.

on 1/11/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I didn't break out from using this foundation like others said they did, but neither of the shades I bought worked for me. First, I tried Fair 05 and it was much too dark and orange-y. Then I tried Fair 03, which was better, but almost too light. I think there need to be many more tone selections. I'll stick to Urban Decay foundation from now on. I usually love Ulta's products, but this is not one of them.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just bought this because of the raves on MUA. I actually like it! It does covers well or better than BE. I use light in BE and i purchased fair 05 by Ulta. It's the perfect match for my skintone and there is only 4 shades! I want to try the mineral pressed powder too...anyone tried that yet?? O ya, i bought another foundation called the illuminating foundation w/ spf15, haven't tested that out yet but i got it from the buy one get one free deal. ***UPDATE - it made me break out =( i wanted to like this too!! **