ULTA Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 19-24
ULTA Mineral Powder Foundation

3.3

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.

on 7/19/2012 10:28:00 PM

This product is is great on my sensitive skin. Coverage was light to medium however not very build able without lookin Cakey.

I definately feel like it makes me look older and not in a good way. My skin is nice and smooth and this foundation really dries me out.

I really like using this to set the rest of my makeup. If I use it as my foundation it tends to look cakey, so just a light sweeping works nicely.
Its not my favorite for oil control, so I would not repurchase. I also do not like the packaging, or mineral makeup much in general as it is messy.

on 5/8/2008 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

it caused my skin to break out ALL OVER, including on my cheeks which is a rarity.

Bought this in Fair 03 as part of the starter set that comes with the finishing powder, blush, and kabuki. I was worried as I was putting it on that it was too yellow for my skin, but fortunately once I got it all on I realized that it blended in perfectly. Turns out I was using foundation that was too light for me. Before I had to use a bronzer to get a look that wasn't terribly pale, but now my skin looks great. I am very pleased with the quality of this foundation and the other products in the kit for the price. I find it comparable, even better than, BE for a fraction of the price. Better coverage than BE, stayed on all night, and didn't settle into pores or get oily. If you have problems with your nose getting oily after a few hours, definitely buy the finishing powder.