Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

3.3

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.

on 3/27/2012 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this powder foundation! I use it on days that I don't have time to do my whole make-up routine and I'm impressed with the coverage and lasting power. It's a nice sheer to medium coverage and seems to last the whole work day.

I've tried using this to set my liquid foundation and as long as I use a little, it works fine. If I use too much, I get a much fuller coverage that I don't like. Really, the only minus is that it can get messy/product is lost easily since it's a loose powder. However, I will repurchase because the price and quality is worth the messiness!

I didn't like this foundation. My face got cyctic acne. Very painful! Probably because Bismuth Oxychloride is the number 1 ingredient. It is known to cause acne. It also made my face shiny and my pores look larger. It also contains methylparaben. Parabens in my makeup, no thankyou. I should have paid attention to the label.

on 8/14/2006 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a GREAT foundation! I also used BE and decided to try Ulta when they recently had a 50% off sale. I figured for $7 ($14 reg. price) it was worth a try. It has the BEST coverage. Also, I live in a very humid climate and I'm amazed how long it lasts. Most foundations tend to be worn off by the end of the day but not this one.