Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.

on 12/1/2008 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another favorite to add to my mineral foundation aresenal. I really liked this stuff. I found it easy to fine a shade, I chose Fair03, and it matched perfectly. This leans towards the dewy side, for sure, but not quite shiny, which is good. It's light, but the coverage is good. Does not settle into the lines. Sorta reminds me of Laura Mercier's. Good amount for the price. Doesn't have SPF, that I know of, which is a shame, but I would repurchase because I like the way it wears. UPDATE: Does not cake! Yay! I've touched this up 3 times today and it still looks light and fresh. I think it can have the tendency to slip off, but if it won't cake, I'm ok with touching up! UPDATE: This stuff makes me look FLAWLESS!!!

on 11/26/2006 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I loved this product because it goes on so smoothly and stays on. I have dry skin and it works well for me. I can't believe how inexpensive it is for the quality it has. I would recommend this product highly.

on 11/8/2006 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This stuff is wonderful! I have sever acne so just about all makeup causes me problems. That being said I switches to mineral make up. I tried BE- not enough converage. Pur Minerals worked okay but didn't last and felt like a mask. This stuff covers best out of all three and its cheap. My sever acne was hardly noticeable under this stuff and it lasted for hours. Later in the night though, you do have to remove it and apply freash layer or it looks chalky. ( myabe just me cause I used alot of it and have really dry skin from acne products) The first thing I was woried about when buying a powder was the idea the lid would come off and leave powder all in my purse. No such problem with this. The lid never comes off till you take it off. The best news of all! It didn't make me brake out more like Pur Minerals did. If anything, my acne is actually clearing up after about two month of using this stuff. I love it and will buy again!