Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation

3.5

Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased the pressed version of this is Shade 03 because it was on sale for $2.99. It's a little dark for me, but I think that I could use it in the summer when my skintone darkens a bit.
It's a decent mineral foundation - a little powder, so you have to be careful, but it's definitely full coverage and usually I don't even have to wear concealer underneath it (and I have acne). I don't use the sponge, however, because I find it's just horrible.
Hasn't broken me out... yet. :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wow this is great! This product is at a low price for a really great deal! It gives even coverage and lasts all day long. Never need to re!apply it

on 3/26/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I find this to be a good foundation, it does not look cakey and has pretty good coverage too. Though there is not a whole lot of shades to choose from (though there are enough) the shade seems to work well for a pretty wide range of tones around that color. (hope that makes sense) I think this is a pretty good foundation, and for the price it is very nice. This stuff makes a great concealer too. If you add a bit of water to some powder in the lid, it has great coverage. It also seems to last a while I think I had mine for about 4 months and I used it everyday.

I'm so happy now that I've read these reviews! I've been breaking out like crazy ever since winter and I had no idea why. I've never had bad acne but all of a sudden I've been getting like TONS, on my cheeks which is where I'd never get it. I thought this Ulta brand was good for your skin, like BareMinerals, so I changed my skin-washing routine and started washing my makeup brushes, but didn't think to throw this stuff out! I'm so mad that I've spent months caking this stuff on, to hide the acne, that this stuff is CAUSING! This is going in the trash. I'm never buying it again.