Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

2.9

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

definitely does the job but if you use too much your face has a slight blue tint to it. haha

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well I've used this for almost 2 YEARS. I use it everyday in the morning and if needed maybe once throughout the day but that's unusual.It works great on my skin. no clogging or pimples.I'm extremely acne prone and have really oily skin and this stuff is great.I usually just use it with a makeup brush instead of the sponge it brings and works just as good and save more of the product.The only upside is that I haven't been able to find it anymore.I love this product so if anyone knows where I can buy it plz respond. ENJOY!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It controls shine very well as long as you apply more than just a sheer dusting of product. However, if you do so, it doesn't become translucent any more. It has a bluish- white tingue and makes me look very pale where I apply it in the t- zone. It will work for those who only need a light dusting to set foundation. It will not work for those who want mattifying powder for oily areas.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say, this was pretty much a waste of money. It wasn't even dirt cheap to begin with. I payed around 6 bucks canadian for a powder that makes my face turn light blue. I must say though, the packaging is very cute. But not worth it. Good thing they discontinued this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product will NOT work for you if your skin tone is anything but very pale. On most skin tones it will leave an unattractive light bluish tint.

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?!!! I love Clean & Clear "Invisible Shine Control Powder" so much. It's a HG. I used to use this all the time, but I think it has been discontinued because I've been looking all over for it and I can't find it. It feels and looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. I normally never wear any makeup except for mascara, but my T-zone area sometimes gets more oily than the rest of my face when I'm in more humid and hotter climates, so this is perfect for me. It's good for blemishes too.

I consider this my HG powder. Alot of people complain about this showing up blue for them, and I can totally imagine that happening to most people. It doesn't end up being invisible like the name suggest and they should really consider making an array of colors for different skin colors. I'm pretty fair though so the slight blue left over is not really apparent on my face just as long as I don't pile it on. I don't wear make-up because my skin is quite clear and I'm still young so I don't have wrinkles, however, I'm fond of that matte look so this is the powder I use after my moisturizer. I usually only put this on my Tzone area (not all over) and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup. My skin can breath and my pores don't feel like they're being clogged. I also love the cute compact case it comes in, with the mirror and folding separater for the puff. I can bring this anywhere. With the recent trends of dissapearing micro-purses I don't have to worry if I have enough space for this. It sells for about 8$ and lasts forever. I already bought three, not because I ran out but because I lost them. A little goes a long way! Definate rave for me but with a warning that it's not for everyone.

Hm I'm not sure why so many people have given this product bad reviews.. personally I LOVE it so much! I use it pretty much everyday and it really is "invisible" if it 's showing up I think you need to blend it in more.. and only use it when your skin is actually shiny cause of oil!! This product is definitely a keeper for me and very portable too. (I have pale skin btw). There are some sheer powders that are nicer though out there, but this one the packaging is great.

This product doesn't do wonders on my face, but it certainly doesn't hurt it. I don't think it's worth the money. However, it DOES make my skin look much less oilier and keeps it that way for the entire day. Don't overuse it though, otherwise it'll leave really unnattractive white powder over your nose. I find it hard to put it on when my face is oily and my pores are huge during that time of the month. During othertimes, I'd prefer using this instead of using a oil blotting sheet every four hours. Part of the powder has crumbled though...the packaging is very cute.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A great Clean & Clear product Iíve been using it for the past 6 years. For the warmer months, I dust it over my foundation when my skin gets a bit oily. It doesnít look fake or powdery and it eliminates any redness. I love the packaging. It definately helps to keep the sponge clean if you wash it with warm water and soap when it stars to look a little dirty.