Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

2.9

I really disliked this product. I'm always trying to find good shine control products, this wasn't one of them. I'm so very pale... and yet, this still managed to make me look blue/white. It was such an awkward colour when it's supposed to be invisible.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this product. Even though it's been discontinued, there's still a lot of places you can find it online. I've been trying to find a replacement for the time when supplies are gone. It's sad that my HG has been discontinued. :(
This isn't meant for coverage, it's simply shine control. I use it under my mineral make up then over it. It helps me stay shine free and helps prevent my mineral makeup from settling.
It's best for make-up free days when I'm just running errands and don't want my face looking like it's ruddy shinny self. The blue tone really does help add a little more evenness to my overall complexion and the shine is non existent.
Only con is if you don't have fair skin, this product will turn you blue and pale quickly. They need to bring back this product (for us pasties) and add a green one for darker skin.

Ended up getting this as a freebie in a swap, and ended up liking it more than the thing I originally swapped for! No bells or whistles, just gets the job done. That said, I have only a very mild amount of shine on my nose and forehead after cleansing and moisturizing, so I really only need the most basic, bare-bones product. A couple of strokes kills shine, which is a good thing, because I think my skin would start to turn blue after one too many applications. The little powder puff it comes with is a little iffy, though- I'm just a little concerned about hygiene. However, even though I said that I would probably purchase this again, I only need to use such a small amount in the first place that it's unlikely I'll ever use it all up!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

oh dear. done quickly in the car and i was a blue-faced freak all day. just lovely.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really think for slightly oily skin and small pores, this may do a great job. However, for those of us with super oily huge pore skin, Oh my god this was just a nightmare. I had blue smears everywhere and it settled into my pores showing little blue dots everywhere. My skin is far too oily for this. I really wanted to like this because the packaging is SUPER CUTE!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loves it. lol

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have seen many people complain about it being blue on the skin. But it is only blue if you use too much.
I apply this with a brush instead of the puff that it comes with. i keep it in my purse at all times

I love the little packaging on this thing. its so cute. i also like how it does help with the oil and the redness on my cheeks. I like to put it on my forehead and the rest of my T-zone. Mind you, you cant put it on like regular powder or else u will turn blue!!

Wow, a lot of people hate this product that I have used and loved for so long (about 3 years, everyday). I live in a humid climate where controlling shine is an issue. I dab the sponge on the blue powder just 2-3 times and then just gently PRESS the sponge onto my face in shiny areas (not rubbing, rubbing definitely gives you the blue look). It gets rid of shine and looks invisible, but I am a PPP so for darker skin tones, it might look more blue. To clarify, I do not use this powder like I would a normal pressed powder. I apply my normal face powder once a day in the morning with a big soft brush. I use this powder just as an invisible shine controller once or twice a day in my t-zone while at work. I'm not using it for coverage, but rather just pressing it in a few shiny spots, leaving my makeup intact. I think that's why its so tiny, its not meant to be an all over face powder, but more of a spot treatment for shine control.

This product not only turned my face blue, but the next day, it broke!!