Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by skin type : Other
Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

2.8

I bought this, in spite of having reservations about the baby blue powder. I have mixed feelings about this product. The packaging is adorable, it's a little round disc w/a little round mirror and a sepaerate compartment for the little round sponge. However, the product itself takes too much work. If you are not completely pale, the powder shows and you have to blend like a maniac. It takes forever and if you get impatient, you end up rubbing your foundation off. It does eliminate shine for a good bit, but I prefer using other pressed powders, like NYC. Those are sooo cheap and eliminate shine like nothing else.I won't buy this again, but the packaging is too cute.

I bought this just last week and I'm loving it so far! The packaging is so dinky and I love that it has a mirror built in. I did find that if I got a bit enthusiastic I ended up with a blue nose but used sparingly this is the bomb for blotting away shine without adding more clumpy powder to your face. I went back to get a second one before I left the US coz I don't wanna run out of this little treasure!

This light blue powder comes in a small, cute round compact. It's supposed to help absorb oil and control shine. This works decently on me ONLY if I put the right amount of powder on (which isn't very much). As soon as I put on even a little too much, it turns cakey and makes my face look pasty white. IMO, anyone who isn't fair-skinned should stay away from this product. It will look really fake on. I am already on the fair side and this product doesn't work great on me (unless I apply it the right away). Overall, it is ok. I would buy it again if I'm short on money and want a quick fix to nix the shine on my face. Compared to powder compacts, it IS pretty portable and easy to carry around...

I'm not really sure what the point of this is. Applied too heavily, it can leave a blue-white cast, and it really doesn't do anything that a blotting paper or normal powder doesn't do.

Wow, this stuff is horrible! The compact is tiny, you have to press really hard to get some of the powder onto the puff and then, the powder is BLUE! Use this if you like for your face to look Blue. It is really noticeable. Do not recommend... even if it is $6.

I thought when I purchased this that I could always swap it if I did not like it.

Well, I don't like the shade but like everything else. Cute packaging, like that everything is separate in different compartments. Mirror. Sponge. Powder. Absorbs oil and if you use a brush it goes on light and without a blue hue. but let me tell ya, I also use it with the sponge, especially aroudn the nose. Its okay too. I find I've been carrying this in my makeup bag since the weekend. I keep reaching for it midday and it really keeps oil at bay. So much so I do not have to use it but once a day. $5 at Target. Another great thing to try, especially for the price. Not sure if I would repurchase but I don't regret buying it.