Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

I really disliked this product. I'm always trying to find good shine control products, this wasn't one of them. I'm so very pale... and yet, this still managed to make me look blue/white. It was such an awkward colour when it's supposed to be invisible.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well I've used this for almost 2 YEARS. I use it everyday in the morning and if needed maybe once throughout the day but that's unusual.It works great on my skin. no clogging or pimples.I'm extremely acne prone and have really oily skin and this stuff is great.I usually just use it with a makeup brush instead of the sponge it brings and works just as good and save more of the product.The only upside is that I haven't been able to find it anymore.I love this product so if anyone knows where I can buy it plz respond. ENJOY!!!!

Ended up getting this as a freebie in a swap, and ended up liking it more than the thing I originally swapped for! No bells or whistles, just gets the job done. That said, I have only a very mild amount of shine on my nose and forehead after cleansing and moisturizing, so I really only need the most basic, bare-bones product. A couple of strokes kills shine, which is a good thing, because I think my skin would start to turn blue after one too many applications. The little powder puff it comes with is a little iffy, though- I'm just a little concerned about hygiene. However, even though I said that I would probably purchase this again, I only need to use such a small amount in the first place that it's unlikely I'll ever use it all up!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I only use this product in the summer and I love it. You do need to be careful to not pile it on as it will leave a blueish color on you, but if you lightly dust it on your face, it works wonders.

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?!!! I love Clean & Clear "Invisible Shine Control Powder" so much. It's a HG. I used to use this all the time, but I think it has been discontinued because I've been looking all over for it and I can't find it. It feels and looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. I normally never wear any makeup except for mascara, but my T-zone area sometimes gets more oily than the rest of my face when I'm in more humid and hotter climates, so this is perfect for me. It's good for blemishes too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

oh dear. done quickly in the car and i was a blue-faced freak all day. just lovely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is just okay. If you are slightly oily it's probably fine. If you are REALLY oily it will not be good enough. The packaging is really cool though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Loves it. lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite powder. It controls shine to no end. Plus it leaves my skin still looking healthy and not made up. The package is adorable too.

I love the packaging and the powder. As far as mineral oil, it is a moisturizer and does not damage the skin...not all oil is bad for the skin. I have fair skin with cool tones and this powder works great for me. Please keep in mind this powder is not "makeup" nor is it an all-over face powder. It should only be used in the T Zone. The way to use this product is to lightly sweep the edge of the powder puff across the powder, blow on the powder puff to remove the excess powder, pat the puff on the T Zone, and then turn the puff over and use the side that didn't have powder and blend the powder into your skin. You'll only need a little bit...one sweep is enough. It's worth trying if you have combination skin and occasional breakouts.