Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Okay, this is a cute little thing, but that is where it all ends. It is way too small and unless you are going for a blue-faced look, it proves to be useless.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

God is this thing cute! Sometimes I take it out just to admire its cuteness. Too bad it's completely useless. As others have mentioned, this only works for those with very pale skin and perhaps only the slightly oily. I have olive NC20-25 skin and even after a very light dusting with a skunk brush, I could still see a bluish cast on my nose. If you want oil control, get MAC Blot. Even oil-blotting sheets work better than this powder. Too bad such cute packaging is wasted on such a useless product. I think I finally gave mine away after barely using it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really think for slightly oily skin and small pores, this may do a great job. However, for those of us with super oily huge pore skin, Oh my god this was just a nightmare. I had blue smears everywhere and it settled into my pores showing little blue dots everywhere. My skin is far too oily for this. I really wanted to like this because the packaging is SUPER CUTE!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

yuck yuck, left my skin with a blue white cast and didn't keep it oily free for even an hour..don't waste your money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

WAY too much blue tint in this. made me skin blue-ish white. people thought I was on my way to a vampire larp ;-(

Why the heck is the powder blue? LOL. Also, the oil absorbing sheets should be made to look fleshtone.

I have to agree with everyone else. The powder made my face blue, did not take away any of my shine, and the mirror was way too small for me to see what I was doing. I do not recommend this product.

This product is ridiculous. I usually like the Clean & Clear range and bought it because of that reason. But this particular product it quite futile. The blue powder is visible when applied. It's nothing but a regular old face powder with a too small puff. It's somewhere in the back of my drawer as I will not be using it again.

After a severe case of the blue face, I rushed this right back to Rite Aid. Invisible, my #*$&~! And what's up with the miniature puff? Even if the product was good, I could only powder a square centimeter of my face at one time... If you decide to buy this, make sure you buy it at a place that will take it back, because you'll probably be doing just that!

Would not repurchase this on a bet! It actually is very, very talc-y and sooooo dry. It actually appears blue on your skin too. Run far, run fast!