Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this product. Even though it's been discontinued, there's still a lot of places you can find it online. I've been trying to find a replacement for the time when supplies are gone. It's sad that my HG has been discontinued. :(
This isn't meant for coverage, it's simply shine control. I use it under my mineral make up then over it. It helps me stay shine free and helps prevent my mineral makeup from settling.
It's best for make-up free days when I'm just running errands and don't want my face looking like it's ruddy shinny self. The blue tone really does help add a little more evenness to my overall complexion and the shine is non existent.
Only con is if you don't have fair skin, this product will turn you blue and pale quickly. They need to bring back this product (for us pasties) and add a green one for darker skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Brightens the face inexpensively. Much cheaper than T. LeClerc's Azur
As far as blemish control, about average.
Wish it had a mirror.

I love the packaging and the powder. As far as mineral oil, it is a moisturizer and does not damage the skin...not all oil is bad for the skin. I have fair skin with cool tones and this powder works great for me. Please keep in mind this powder is not "makeup" nor is it an all-over face powder. It should only be used in the T Zone. The way to use this product is to lightly sweep the edge of the powder puff across the powder, blow on the powder puff to remove the excess powder, pat the puff on the T Zone, and then turn the puff over and use the side that didn't have powder and blend the powder into your skin. You'll only need a little bit...one sweep is enough. It's worth trying if you have combination skin and occasional breakouts.

I really disliked this product. I'm always trying to find good shine control products, this wasn't one of them. I'm so very pale... and yet, this still managed to make me look blue/white. It was such an awkward colour when it's supposed to be invisible.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

definitely does the job but if you use too much your face has a slight blue tint to it. haha

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well I've used this for almost 2 YEARS. I use it everyday in the morning and if needed maybe once throughout the day but that's unusual.It works great on my skin. no clogging or pimples.I'm extremely acne prone and have really oily skin and this stuff is great.I usually just use it with a makeup brush instead of the sponge it brings and works just as good and save more of the product.The only upside is that I haven't been able to find it anymore.I love this product so if anyone knows where I can buy it plz respond. ENJOY!!!!

Ended up getting this as a freebie in a swap, and ended up liking it more than the thing I originally swapped for! No bells or whistles, just gets the job done. That said, I have only a very mild amount of shine on my nose and forehead after cleansing and moisturizing, so I really only need the most basic, bare-bones product. A couple of strokes kills shine, which is a good thing, because I think my skin would start to turn blue after one too many applications. The little powder puff it comes with is a little iffy, though- I'm just a little concerned about hygiene. However, even though I said that I would probably purchase this again, I only need to use such a small amount in the first place that it's unlikely I'll ever use it all up!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I only use this product in the summer and I love it. You do need to be careful to not pile it on as it will leave a blueish color on you, but if you lightly dust it on your face, it works wonders.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It controls shine very well as long as you apply more than just a sheer dusting of product. However, if you do so, it doesn't become translucent any more. It has a bluish- white tingue and makes me look very pale where I apply it in the t- zone. It will work for those who only need a light dusting to set foundation. It will not work for those who want mattifying powder for oily areas.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Okay, this is a cute little thing, but that is where it all ends. It is way too small and unless you are going for a blue-faced look, it proves to be useless.