Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

For touchups and making your skin feel cleaner and less oily this is pefect. I love how clean it is and it makes my face feel look and feel good and clean! A perk is that when it goes over your original foundations it doesn't effect the color. Perfect size and I luv how to applicator fits right into it.

I thought when I purchased this that I could always swap it if I did not like it.

Well, I don't like the shade but like everything else. Cute packaging, like that everything is separate in different compartments. Mirror. Sponge. Powder. Absorbs oil and if you use a brush it goes on light and without a blue hue. but let me tell ya, I also use it with the sponge, especially aroudn the nose. Its okay too. I find I've been carrying this in my makeup bag since the weekend. I keep reaching for it midday and it really keeps oil at bay. So much so I do not have to use it but once a day. $5 at Target. Another great thing to try, especially for the price. Not sure if I would repurchase but I don't regret buying it.

The packaging is cool. The oil blotting powder idea is good, but the blue powder showed up on my skin. So therefore it is useless to me.

Wow, this stuff is horrible! The compact is tiny, you have to press really hard to get some of the powder onto the puff and then, the powder is BLUE! Use this if you like for your face to look Blue. It is really noticeable. Do not recommend... even if it is $6.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well i like how small it is and the cute puff. I didn't see the blue show up on my face, but it only hid the shine for like a half hour. I'm gonna def. but the oil-blotting sheets.

I'm not really sure what the point of this is. Applied too heavily, it can leave a blue-white cast, and it really doesn't do anything that a blotting paper or normal powder doesn't do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is great if your a SMERF!!!
It's not invisable. It put blue film on me and what shine control?
Is it blue so I can't focuse on how oily I looked?
Don't buy it. It sucks.
Cute case though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For a product that sucks like this, it is expensive! It's not invisible at all. It says that it is tinted blue to hide redness, but it also drains the colour of your face. I am tanned, and when I use it. It is so pale and fake! You can see the line where the powder meets the hairline. It clumps to damp patches of my skin left by oil or moisturiser. The puff leaves on an uneven powder content. It is best left for those with a fair complexion because dark skin chicks will not suit this product for it is too light. A waste of money. Next time if you want a powder that controls oil, use those that have colour that matches your skin and foundation. That way, it's more natural and leaves a better result.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I did not like this, purely because of the blue color. I don't care that it is supposed to combat redness, you look like a pale ghost no matter how much you blend. It does control oil slightly, but it is not worth the paleness.

not that great. i do agree with everyone else that it makes me pale looking, but only when i use too much. it does sort of get rid of oil but i wouldnt recommend it...especially cuz the price!