Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 25-29
Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

2.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE this product. Even though it's been discontinued, there's still a lot of places you can find it online. I've been trying to find a replacement for the time when supplies are gone. It's sad that my HG has been discontinued. :(
This isn't meant for coverage, it's simply shine control. I use it under my mineral make up then over it. It helps me stay shine free and helps prevent my mineral makeup from settling.
It's best for make-up free days when I'm just running errands and don't want my face looking like it's ruddy shinny self. The blue tone really does help add a little more evenness to my overall complexion and the shine is non existent.
Only con is if you don't have fair skin, this product will turn you blue and pale quickly. They need to bring back this product (for us pasties) and add a green one for darker skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Okay, this is a cute little thing, but that is where it all ends. It is way too small and unless you are going for a blue-faced look, it proves to be useless.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product will NOT work for you if your skin tone is anything but very pale. On most skin tones it will leave an unattractive light bluish tint.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

God is this thing cute! Sometimes I take it out just to admire its cuteness. Too bad it's completely useless. As others have mentioned, this only works for those with very pale skin and perhaps only the slightly oily. I have olive NC20-25 skin and even after a very light dusting with a skunk brush, I could still see a bluish cast on my nose. If you want oil control, get MAC Blot. Even oil-blotting sheets work better than this powder. Too bad such cute packaging is wasted on such a useless product. I think I finally gave mine away after barely using it.

I consider this my HG powder. Alot of people complain about this showing up blue for them, and I can totally imagine that happening to most people. It doesn't end up being invisible like the name suggest and they should really consider making an array of colors for different skin colors. I'm pretty fair though so the slight blue left over is not really apparent on my face just as long as I don't pile it on. I don't wear make-up because my skin is quite clear and I'm still young so I don't have wrinkles, however, I'm fond of that matte look so this is the powder I use after my moisturizer. I usually only put this on my Tzone area (not all over) and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup. My skin can breath and my pores don't feel like they're being clogged. I also love the cute compact case it comes in, with the mirror and folding separater for the puff. I can bring this anywhere. With the recent trends of dissapearing micro-purses I don't have to worry if I have enough space for this. It sells for about 8$ and lasts forever. I already bought three, not because I ran out but because I lost them. A little goes a long way! Definate rave for me but with a warning that it's not for everyone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product works better than those shine-blotting sheets, of which I have to use 2-3 each time I need to blot (every 3 hours or so). This powder, as long as you don't over use it(it can look bluish if you do) really does the job of getting up the greasies for me, costs less than those sheets and is around a lot longer too.

I love the packaging and the puff, but that's about it. It only controls shine for about one hour, which is less than my regular compact powder does. Won't purchase anymore.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have seen many people complain about it being blue on the skin. But it is only blue if you use too much.
I apply this with a brush instead of the puff that it comes with. i keep it in my purse at all times

This product does not do what it is marketed to do. I found that when I put it on 15 min. later the shine is back on my face and even through the blue is suppose to counteract the rediness in the skin I found that it did not do so. In fact it just made my skin blueish. However, I did like the packaging. But not enought to repurchance this again.

Okay powder at shine control... but the blue colour left a tint on my face. x_X