Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

I really disliked this product. I'm always trying to find good shine control products, this wasn't one of them. I'm so very pale... and yet, this still managed to make me look blue/white. It was such an awkward colour when it's supposed to be invisible.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Well I've used this for almost 2 YEARS. I use it everyday in the morning and if needed maybe once throughout the day but that's unusual.It works great on my skin. no clogging or pimples.I'm extremely acne prone and have really oily skin and this stuff is great.I usually just use it with a makeup brush instead of the sponge it brings and works just as good and save more of the product.The only upside is that I haven't been able to find it anymore.I love this product so if anyone knows where I can buy it plz respond. ENJOY!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It controls shine very well as long as you apply more than just a sheer dusting of product. However, if you do so, it doesn't become translucent any more. It has a bluish- white tingue and makes me look very pale where I apply it in the t- zone. It will work for those who only need a light dusting to set foundation. It will not work for those who want mattifying powder for oily areas.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say, this was pretty much a waste of money. It wasn't even dirt cheap to begin with. I payed around 6 bucks canadian for a powder that makes my face turn light blue. I must say though, the packaging is very cute. But not worth it. Good thing they discontinued this.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't think this is really meant to replace the traditional skin-colored powder. This is just the stuff I use when I haven't done myself all up and am just going out of the house for something small or unimportant appearance-wise, but don't want shine. This product is pretty good when it comes to that. It simply gets the job done. But if you're anything darker than ivory or porcelain, you should either NOT use this, or do a really careful job on the blending if you're bordering the lighter colors. But then you'd probably blend so much that it's ineffective for shine-control. So to put it simply, this is only really suitable for those with paler skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

oh dear. done quickly in the car and i was a blue-faced freak all day. just lovely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Like most people said, it's not really invisible. The blue coloring is supposed to help reduce redness but I didn't see that working either. If you blend really well, it ALMOST looks invisible, but not quite -_- . It did take away the shine but only for 2 hours or so. I liked the smell and the packaging though.

This is for pale skin. I have very tanned asian skin, and this is no invisible, despite all of my blending effort. It makes me look pale and pallid: they really shouldn't claim invisibility for a product that is far from invisible.

Hm I'm not sure why so many people have given this product bad reviews.. personally I LOVE it so much! I use it pretty much everyday and it really is "invisible" if it 's showing up I think you need to blend it in more.. and only use it when your skin is actually shiny cause of oil!! This product is definitely a keeper for me and very portable too. (I have pale skin btw). There are some sheer powders that are nicer though out there, but this one the packaging is great.

This product doesn't do wonders on my face, but it certainly doesn't hurt it. I don't think it's worth the money. However, it DOES make my skin look much less oilier and keeps it that way for the entire day. Don't overuse it though, otherwise it'll leave really unnattractive white powder over your nose. I find it hard to put it on when my face is oily and my pores are huge during that time of the month. During othertimes, I'd prefer using this instead of using a oil blotting sheet every four hours. Part of the powder has crumbled though...the packaging is very cute.