benefit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

2.2

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

I'm in Singapore where the weather is hot and humid. This works good for me. Just wished it came with a mirror!

I don't understand this product at all. If you put it under foundation it creates a mottled finish and good luck applying it on top of your base. I've resorted to using it on my décolleté as a moisturiser just so I don't have to throw it away. A waste of money and I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a terrible product that needs to be discontinued from BeneFit. It has no purpose, but to make our skin look and feel terrible, plus the container is poorly made. It's gimmicky! I don't trust makeup or skincare products that are put in pots or jars because they lose their freshness very quickly and it's unsanitary. I have used this product in the past when I first started getting serious with makeup (2000) I had no idea what a primer was. I saw this in a magazine and I had to have it! Boy, was I wrong! When I used it a few times, I woke up with these ugly, cyst-like pimples. I thought this was supposed to control my oiliness and leave my foundation looking flawless, but it did nothing but give me the most unnatural look I've even seen! My foundation was so cakey and ugly. I will NEVER, EVER buy this product again!! Please be aware of this product. It serves no purpose. Just look at the reviews! The only product I recommend is their Porefessional primer. It's a good product, but there's other primers that are better. So, please don't purchase this blindly like I did. The reason why I bought this was the cute picture. I was young and naive...LOL

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product because my friend at the time and location was a huge fan of benefit cosmetics and she spend her money working part time in a video shop on these products and I always thought she was so much cooler than me traveling south America by herself and listening to good music and was a fan of foreign films so we had a lot in common.anyway I saw this benefit Dr feel-good cosmetic and the design on the tin was so Retro and kitsch of a man who I'm guessing is the doctor kissing one of his patients.

The product comes in a metal tin which is unusual for a face cosmeticand it has a pleasent scent.my friend used to suffer with oily skin and she used this to mattify her complexion so it was less shiny.I don't think it has any age concealing benefits but its texture is smoother than face powders with it being a balm and you don't get that powdery obvious you have powder on your face because I can see the powder particles resting on your skin.another aspect of this product it isn't the usual peach orange beige or browns that are usually marketed to people as products to prevent face shine which looks even worse on if you don't have those skin tones.my skin isn't particularly oily unless I apply oil or a moisturizer that doesn't absorb so this was more of a fetish product for me to indulge in and pretend I was as cool as my friend for a moment.if you have oily skin then this product is perfect if you like the concept of Dr feel-good and are attracted to the packaging such a product comes in.

Upon immediate application skin feels silky smooth. 5 minutes later you feel like an oil slick, your oily parts will be shining away and your dry areas will look ashy.

Not only does this product feel horrible it actually does nothing other than cause a few breakouts. The packaging seems unhygienic too; a dense sponge and a tin.

Its said to be a cult favourite. I tried to ignore all the bad reviews and i wanted so much to LOVE this makeup. The packaging is good. Comes with a sponge to apply the "primer" with. Initially it feels really smooth once applied. Almost makes your skin feel like silk.

But to this day i dont really know how to use it. Applying it over makeup just didnt work for me. Applying it under makeup is truly a no no becoz it just caked everything up when i applied my powder foundation! I was appalled!!! I had to wash ny face off again and start from scratch.

Will not recommend and will definitely not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is NOT for oily skin, doesn't mattify it actually made me look shiny, doesn't cover pores, it's more like a moisturizer at best, i'd rather use a cheap face primer from like e.l.f or nyx, it has a really cute tin though that i use for storing other makeup products but for the amount of money paid, it is not worth it at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't know why I ever bought this product without even trying it first. It's the biggest regret I've made of buying makeup. It's supposed to mattify, but it feels greasy. I thought that it would dry up after awhile but no, my face just got oilier. And it's not cheap either! I wonder how this product was ever allowed to be sold...sheesh!

I was really excited to purchase this but once I tried it out I was really dissapointed. I was expecting it to give me a matte, velvety smooth finish but instead it set into my pores and left my face kind of oily looking, and definatelly not matte.
The only thing it DID do was feel smooth on my face but it didn't change the appearance whatsover.
I don't COMPLETELY hate this product though because it works fine as a base under all my makeup so I will continue to use it until it's run out, but I will definately not be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used this as a primer for a couple of years and it worked well. I wore it on holiday and it kept my make up on in high heat! The ladies on holiday with me were so impressed that they all bought it when we got back to the UK!!! Here's my lowdown on the product:

Good - lovely base for make up to glide on, soothes skin, mattifies skin, skin feels like velvet, make up lasts longer.

Not so good - funny smell, almost wax like texture puts you off applying to your face! Sponge application is not hygienic as the sponge gets full of dirt - yuck.

Overall i did really like this product but stopped using it when i started trying other primers which had a nicer texture whilst still controlling oil. Worth trying.
*Update*

I have started using this again and it is amazing.... I use it as a primer, but also to refresh my make up if i have to touch up my make up without having to re-do my foundation again. It is so velvety and mattifying on the skin. I will continue using this until the winter i think.