benefit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

2.3

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

I love this product. It really does mattify my make up. I love how it smells too

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I don't know why this product got a lot of bad reviews, but this works wonder for me! it really does mattify my skin the whole day and makes the makeup sits better on top of it. the only thing i don't like is the packaging

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I too had a negative experience with Dr. Feelgood, I have extremely oily skin and this always *seemed* like a miracle product, when I saw that Sephora had a Trial size version I scooped it up and just could not make it work, I don't mind using a tin or using my clean hands but the product itself is pretty useless, so much that I can't imagine how it's been in production for so long, the included sponge is awful and is extremely linty.
It also requires a lot of product and doesn't spread out too evenly so the value is not good at all, it is overpriced.

this made my face even more oily. i dont like the sponge either. its hard to get out. dont like the smell. it smells like a car freshener to me. didnt not feel good at all.

I really love this product to mattify my skin over makeup or over naked (SPF'ed) skin. I've used this for 4 years and consider it excellent. I've used a lot of mattifying products over the years. I like the citrusy fresh smell. I'll be re-re-buying till my skin shine sods the sod off.

Things I don't like:
I dislike Benefit's highly inflated prices in Ireland and I have contacted them about the extortionate mark up.
I don't like the metal tin system or the sponge sitting on top of the product.
It starts to get difficult to use up at the end- it breaks up and plays hard to get.
You need to clean your sponge regularly or it looks revoltingly manky- hot water and Bobbi Brown brush cleaner work well.... or fairy dish wash liquid. take your pick.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product from my local mall.

I was looking for something that would help me control my t-zone oil... She put some of Dr. feelgood, it did mattified my t-zone with a nice pleasent lemon scent. So I got it. I realized later that this product dries out my skin like crazy.

I returned this quickly after buying

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Why make a product that is nearly impossible to open. I was tempted to hammer the side so that it would not suction shut. My BF opens it for me, which is real helpful at work when he is not here! Product didn't do anything!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought one box based on a friend's recommendation. I used it only once... This thing did make my pores seemingly disappear, BUT it was so heavy and made me feel like having a wax mask on my face. And I broke out like crazy afterward.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Itchy face! Must be allergic to something in this product. I had the same reaction to bare minerals makeup. The product itself goes on smooth and smells of fresh lemon (like cuticle care from Burt's bees). I didn't see a difference in my face lines or texture with product on. Will return today- can't stand the itchy feeling.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have this so called Primer/Matifier for some time now but haven't seen the light. Lately, I'm working in a different environment & its hot, summer here & I sweat a lot. When I used this on top of my foundation or BB Cream, it smooth out the pores, matify with a hint of sheen. It also make the foundation last longer.

If you apply it right, it will do the job as stated. The best way is to pat & roll the product using the sponge. Never slap & smooth & rub it in. This will make the product flakes. By doing patting & rolling, you push the product in & set the foundation without the need of setting powder. It also slightly lighten the foundation colour but when the foundation oxidised , the colour will be right.

As I notice, when I sweat (I mean really sweating), the makeup still look kind of fresh but no longer matt. To refresh, I just used a tissue & gently pressed & soak up the sweat & oils, voila......perfect again. Genius invention.