benefit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

Filtered by skin type : Normal

2.5

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Why make a product that is nearly impossible to open. I was tempted to hammer the side so that it would not suction shut. My BF opens it for me, which is real helpful at work when he is not here! Product didn't do anything!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have this so called Primer/Matifier for some time now but haven't seen the light. Lately, I'm working in a different environment & its hot, summer here & I sweat a lot. When I used this on top of my foundation or BB Cream, it smooth out the pores, matify with a hint of sheen. It also make the foundation last longer.

If you apply it right, it will do the job as stated. The best way is to pat & roll the product using the sponge. Never slap & smooth & rub it in. This will make the product flakes. By doing patting & rolling, you push the product in & set the foundation without the need of setting powder. It also slightly lighten the foundation colour but when the foundation oxidised , the colour will be right.

As I notice, when I sweat (I mean really sweating), the makeup still look kind of fresh but no longer matt. To refresh, I just used a tissue & gently pressed & soak up the sweat & oils, voila......perfect again. Genius invention.

Works great, but the menthol smell is so strong and overpowering. It lasted throughout the workday and my coworker even noticed it. I find that the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure works just as well but without the strong scent.

Totally rubbish! I bought the product to try and make my make up stay on longer and it just didnt work! It is expensive, pointless and dries out in the little tin. The only plus is that it gives your face a matt finish with out any other make up.

this is like rubbing mosquito repelant on your face!!! smells like it too!
IT does nothing !! but like the can is pretty and Im such a sucker for packaging, but I mean it doesnt correct, conceal, matify, or like anything at all so Dont waste it !!!!
can can be used after for holding hair clips or pills maybe?????

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Cute tin packaging, but this has got to be one of the worst products I've ever bought...total waste of money. It does not mattify skin, removes your foundation when gently patted over as per the instructions, and makes lines seem more noticeable, as it makes your makeup fall into creases.

Because of it's weird slip-y texture, I also tried it under my eyes before foundation in case it would work like a foundation primer. It didn't . The first time I smiled it showed up every crease, line, and fold around my eyes. I have no idea why they even bother to produce it. Dr. Feelgood makes me feel bad!

I don't really 'get' this product - it's not really a primer, and it's not really for finishing. I got it as a gift and slapped it on until it ran out, but I'd rather use a primer like smashbox, or a powder like Mac's Blot Powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

ETA: Alrighty, after reading the other reviews here I have decided to give the good Doctor one last -ditch chance to wow me. Both to A) Make sure this product just isn't for me and B) To be sure it isn't an operator error.

From what I can tell, this seems to be better suited to oilier skin and zones. For me that is my eyelids. Since the product is fairly stiff in the tin I decided to take a clean toothpick and stir it up, whipping it into a sort of heavy night cream consistency. I liked it much better that way. I dabbed a small amount on each lid and blended/patted it around with an applicator sponge. I blended until I didn't feel the waxiness as much. Then I applied my eyeshadow the way I normally do and I have to admit it helped keep it in place and not to look so powdery. It also seemed to make the light shadow show up more, so I had to use less of it, which is a big plus to me. All in all, I'm glad I found a use for it. I just hate throwing expensive product away! I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'd repurchase it, but if you are having trouble with this I highly recommend stirring it to change the consistency and see if that helps. It seems that this product suffers most from a lack of concise directions from it's makers.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love Benefit products, but this is dreadful. It did absolutely nothing and was very expensive. Completely disappointing unfortunately.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Horrible product - over 800 reviews and barely 2.5 lippies. That surely tells you something, right? On my normal/combo skin this stuff makes me greasy and makes me break out like CRAZY. Big cystic under the skin spots that take ages to go away. The texture is wax like and turns a little powdery once in contact with the skin. It feels thick and heavy on my face. Doesn't make MU last longer and doesn't control oil. Also, sometimes it would ball up if I put certain MU over it. WTF is the point? I do love the smell though, it's like a soft lemon. Yummy!