BeneFit Cosmetics Dr Feelgood

2.4

Corn Starch Modified, Diethylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isosteryl Meopentanoate, Silica, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Tridecyl Trimelitate, Diethylene Glycol Diisononanoate, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobili) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate

I love this product. It really does mattify my make up. I love how it smells too

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I don't know why this product got a lot of bad reviews, but this works wonder for me! it really does mattify my skin the whole day and makes the makeup sits better on top of it. the only thing i don't like is the packaging

To Read all 957 Reviews, Login or Join

Oh boy, it's called Dr Feelgood but it makes me feel the complete opposite. I went to the Benefit counter asking for a powder to keep my skin matte throughout the day, and the lady recommended I try this balm, I blame myself since I was in a hurry I picked it up.

Firstly, it claims that you can use it before or after makeup.

So I tried it before makeup, after moisturizing my skin I applied this to my face. Note that you have to press this onto your face very hard so it fills in the pores and attaches to your face, if you try to blend it or any other method, it balls up and gets very flaky! It made my face a bit matte and a tiny bit smooth but that was it, it doesn't control oil very well though.

Trying it on top of makeup to try and keep the oil and shine at bay throughout the day makes it look like a complete disaster. Every application I try, whether it's blotting, dabbing, smearing, it always leaves specks and flakes of the product and it gathers at the sides of my nose making it look VERY unpleasant! I've tried so many times to make this product work for me because there is a lot of product in the pot and it was quite pricey but I just can't do it. Also, the way it's packaged is strange. If you use it on top of makeup and press it back into the product, it transfers and stains your balm which makes it very unhygienic and can break you out with the bacteria that has gathered between the sponge and the balm.

Also, it smells like a cleaner with a very strong unpleasant citrus scent.

I'm sorry but even after multiple tries I just cannot make this balm work, it sits at the bottom of my makeup stash untouched, maybe I've missed something?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, I actually got this product to work on my skin. It didn't ball up or anything, it actually applied smoothly on the back of my hand when I was trying it out in store, so I bought it! I got home and was so excited to apply this on my face, so I applied a nice layer all over. My skin felt so soft and amazing during the day. I wore it alone without any other makeup on my face. I do have oily skin so at the end of the day it started feeling weird and I was ready to remove it.

Later that night, I washed my face with my natural gel cleanser. I felt my face after I patted it dry and felt that the Dr. Feel good product was still on my skin and my cleanser hadn't removed it at all. So, I took some makeup remover and rubbed it all over my face with a thin cotten pad. I was feeling my face and that had not removed it either. I didn't want to irritate my skin with another wash, so I just went to bed. The next morning, I washed my face, and after I patted my face dry, the product still hadn't washed off. I started getting really worried because I have very oily, cystic acne prone skin and I breakout very easily. I used makeup remover AGAIN but that still dodnt remove it.

Remnants of this product have been on my face for three days. I just cannot remove it fully with the natural products that I own. I will never be applying this to my face ever again.

Love the packaging and the smell... But nothing else about it. Does not work.

i still can't find any use for this product.
doesn't diminish pores AT all, Does nothing to the fine lines, nor as a primer, dreadfull grease feeling on the skin... any suggestions?
i wish i hadn;t through all that money.
def. not buying again, don;t even know how to finish this one.
i 'll try to use it as a shoe shinner..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not a big fan. It really doesn't play nice with sunscreen (literal white streaks across my face). It does fill pores so that's nice.

This did nothing for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yuck, did not like this stuff one bit. Gave it to my Mom after one use.

I used this as a primer before applying any makeup and it made my skin feel like I had rubbed a layer of car grease over it, I could feel my oiliness immediately and my skin felt uncomfortable. I do have oily skin though, so that may be why this did not work for me. The smell was nice and I did like the packaging.

I'm in Singapore where the weather is hot and humid. This works good for me. Just wished it came with a mirror!