China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.4

on 6/2/2014 11:37:00 PM

Originally someone gave this to me and I thought it would be hideous on me because I hate the colour of this stuff... at least in the bottle. this is NOT the colour that ends up on your nails, it shows up as one of my least favourites colours ever probably. HOWEVER... the colour that shows up on your actual nail is a beautiful slight deep red, which transfers to a lighter red with some magenta/blue undertones in daylight or bright light but indeed looks like an even deeper shade in the shade... that being said, I'm one to put on at least three coats, because that's just what feels natural to me, but again that's what has made this colour one which I apply all the time and never tire of, cuz it kinda feels like two shades in one?

I've had mine for over a year and used it countless times and is only now starting to gloop up. buying another asap . :)

---- don't always trust the photos taken and posted here or anywhere really, go see for yourself and test if you can. like another commenter said, Seduce Me shows up less bright than the picture here. guess it depends how many coats you use?

on 1/22/2014 11:07:00 AM

Best nail polish ever!! The colour, polish formula, brush, packaging.. PERFECTION.
Most flattering colour I have ever had, I always get compliments when I wear this colour, no joke. Every time I wear this polish even random people ask me what colour it is. Also, does not chip easily, which is a big plus! I'm on my second bottle (which is the ONLY time I've ever repurchased a nail polish) because it is just so amazing :)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This color has great formula, wear, opacity, and overall nails it(excuse my pun!!!) although very similar to china glazes Christmas color merry berry, I prefer this one. I put that I would buy this again because I like it a lot but I probably wouldn't because I like to see the endless amount of colors there are out there.

on 4/5/2013 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you are bored of wearing reds and still want to wear something sexy yet classic...look no further. This is a beautiful magenta red color on my nails and compliments my cool skin. Absolutely universal color for every skin color. It is one of those colors you will always come back and reuse. While I can't find any cons, after taking this beauty to home, it took me a few minutes to find out that I have a cheaper dupe (Flormar M109) in my nail polish collection. I still love it so much and did not returned it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

So, this is a polish that tricked me into buying it. It's a bit lighter, more berry looking, in the bottle than it is on my nails after two coats. I was a bit disappointed because I was looking for a bright berry and I ended up with something a bit more vampy.
But then, I realised just how lovely and flattering this colour is on me. So what if it's a bit darker... it's not an almost black by any means. And it's totally work appropriate because it's a beautiful classic colour but it doesn't really ooze sex. That isn't to say that I don't feel sexy wearing it!
It's actually become one of my go-to polishes, believe it or not, after our rocky start. Maybe that's what they meant when they named it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This shade is great for Autumn and Winter. It's a real berry red with a slight undertone of fuchsia. It only requires 2 coats for full opacity, and if you're wanting a slightly darker shade you can add a 3rd coat. Make sure you add a top coat with this one though, or it will look a little dull. This is fast becoming one of the most frequently used shades in my collection.

on 1/6/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really understand why everyone loves this so much. I read the reviews on here (mostly positive) and thought I'd go buy it. It's just "okay" nothing special. It went on streaky on my nails and not very opaque. It doesn't look like the color in the bottle when you actually paint it on your nails..just not a big fan. I usually love China Glaze products and they're one of the best brands, however this doesn't deserve an A+, more like a C..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This colour is FABULOUS!!!! I usually wear it on my toes and I get compliments on it like crazy. Its a very deep aubergine/red kind of colour. You get that deep purple red tinge to it, and it is just dark, deep and lovely. Another of my fave colours by CHG.

This is a GREAT color! In just one day I recieved 5 compliments! It ends up drying into a rich creamy raspberry....I could wear this as a pedi or mani...Great great great color!

The name of this polish is very fitting, as it is a very seductive color. It's a blue based reddish wine color that I imagine would look good on a lot of skintones. The unusual thing about this color is that it changes significantly in different light sources. In some lighting, fluorescent for one, it looks very dark, but in sunlight it looks much lighter and brighter. It's really quite a difference. I am not a fan of really dark polishes, so because of that, I wouldn't repurchase.

Application is great and you can actually get by very easily with one coat, which is kind of rare.

Popular Polishes