China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

on 1/6/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really understand why everyone loves this so much. I read the reviews on here (mostly positive) and thought I'd go buy it. It's just "okay" nothing special. It went on streaky on my nails and not very opaque. It doesn't look like the color in the bottle when you actually paint it on your nails..just not a big fan. I usually love China Glaze products and they're one of the best brands, however this doesn't deserve an A+, more like a C..

on 9/17/2011 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've had this pretty for quite some time, and while it's not one of my top polishes, it's definitely pretty, and shade wise, despite my massive stash, fairly unique color wise. Everything else i have that's comparable is lighter or darker or a slightly different tone.

I would say this is part berry, part plum. It's not a "light" shade, nor a dark one, so it's a great transitional color between seasons. Not overly cool or warm, so it's a shade I can see flattering most skintones. As with all my ChG polishes, the application and consistency on this is fantastic. It applies smoothly, doesn't streak at all and wears exceptionally well. Not one I reach for often, but it's a great versatile color and a great shade when you don't know what to wear, but want something that will look sophisticated that isn't your run of the mill red or berry, since it has a little of both. The cream finish just makes is classy and timeless. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm slowly getting addicted to china glaze polishes- and it's colours like seduce me that are further fueling this addiction. I would describe this as a deep creamy raspberry red. It applies beautifully, and is actually opaque in one coat. But i like the colour to be rich and intense so i use 2 coats regardless. Seduce me is very suitable for the Autumn and winter months because it's not very bright- I tend to like brighter polishes year round and rarely ever wear dark polishes because i don't feel like they suit me. But this nail polish is not very dark nor is it very bright, it's a happy medium. It's got enough depth to look sophisticated and classy. Topped of with a shiny top coat and it's perfection!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful color that can pass as work friendly to a sultry night out. I'm not into red np's that much but I saw this color and loved it at first sight. This is a blue based dark red that really looks nice on my short nails/NW20 skin. This is a pure creamy color with no special effects ie: glitter, pearl,or sparkles. So pretty for the fall and winter season. I, on the other hand, love the skinny brush. The skinny brush works so nice for my short nails.

on 6/22/2006 1:23:00 PM

This is a pinked, rose-red creme that looks great on tips and toes. It's a very lush and gorgeous colour that I think would work on many skintones (I'm warm).

Pics:Nails continued >>